Need advice choosing right monitors for my PC - Asus VG32VQ?

I have a new PC, Dell Alienware i9-11900KF RTX 3080 and 32 GB 3400 mhz Ram.

I decided to go for 1440p Triple 32 inches, and I have done some homework on what specs screens should have. But this is my first time building a triple screen rig.

I found a good deal on this specific screen Asus VG32VQ. Would I regret going for these? Is there anything wrong with them? Gonna be mounted on a Simlab triple mount (heavy duty)

Are these what I am looking for?

Going to be driving AC and F1.

Last edited:
I have this very monitor and am really pleased with it. The 144hz really makes a difference, though I run mine @ 120hz for a stable 120fps. As a gaming monitor I can't fault it, but as a monitor to watch films/tv it leaves a lot to be desired. The light bleed when viewing a black or dark screen is astonishingly bad, there a white bursts of light in all the corners and and the curve doesn't help. I thought mine was faulty, but no, it is an issue with this screen. As I don't race at night, I have no idea if this light bleed is present in dark scenes within a game. But as I said, as a gaming monitor, no other issues.

Last edited:
I have this very monitor and am really pleased with it. The 144hz really makes a difference, though I run mine @ 120hz for a stable 120fps. As a gaming monitor I can't fault it, but as a monitor to watch films/tv it leaves a lot to be desired. The light bleed when viewing a black or dark screen is astonishingly bad, there a white bursts of light in all the corners and and the curve doesn't help. I thought mine was faulty, but no, it is an issue with this screen. As I don't race at night, I have no idea if this light bleed is present in dark scenes within a game. But as I said, as a gaming monitor, no other issues.
Hi! You use it as a single? Or as triples?

I've been thinking about going triples in the last few days.

Currently I'm using an ultrawide which has a VA panel but black smearing effects from the VA panel do annoy me a bit.

So I was thinking about going for IPS screen because:
  1. They won't have the same black smearing
  2. They will have a better viewing angle because of the IPS panel
At the moment I'm looking at something like this 27" (I need to read reviews on this yet):

I'm guessing the IPS panel would be better for side viewing? Any who know chime in please :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%