Need a Navigator

Ever watch those Rally's where there is a person in the passenger seat reading directions and each turn. That's what i need on the Singapore 08 mod.
Like all street circuits (that piss me off) I end up running down run offs as i cant tell witch way the track goes. I was spinning around in circles over the bridge 3 times trying to get a lap.
The mod dose not have the arrow boards telling whether the turn is left or right or chicane. And there is not a line to follow on the track.

That said the garage looks good with F1 posters. I still want more tools and mechanics. I blogged SIM BIN to put some more equipment and mechanics. Even Mechanics working on the pit stop.
:ninja::mad::mad::mad:

I think the best way to know a new track or a difficult one is to go eight tenths instead of ten tenths and stay on track for several sessions that are more than just 1-2 or 3 laps long. Driving hard out of the corners is good just letting off the gas a bit earlier and using less brake on the approach to the corners will give you time to pick up visual clues while you put a track rhythm together.

Looking up a track map and studying it for a few minutes is a great help also :D.

Some street tracks and some others like Bahrain can certainly give one fits!

Just watch onboard footage and you'll know the track by heart in no-time.

Judging when a corner comes is not that difficult, just watch the white braking boards on the side of the track. The corner begins just after the final braking board.

Also, look at the map on-screen to see where you are on track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%