Neck FX settings for VR

Hi guys,
As I don't want to use RHM, can anyone post his settings for Neck FX, pls... I know this request has been posted many many times on the discord channel.... but very hard to get a clear answer......Thx in advance

I'm interested in this as well. When I put this on in the CM, the shaking is just too much. There are too many settings to get a clear idea of what is doing what. Would someone be willing to share their settings?

• Deleted member 197115

Would love to see some too, meanwhile 'lock camera to horizon' does the trick just fine.

Try these for a RHM-type feel in VR:
NeckFX-VR.PNG

Neck FX might not have been made with VR in mind, even though it has been made compatible to VR in the menu.
Lock To Horizon works well, not perfect, for me in VR. I have tried, but never succeeded to get Neck FX to work for me.

Same here a Cote Dazur. I use "lock to horizon" with my VR and works well for me. Although it will only work in Cockpit view. Does not work in other outside views. I always do cockpit view anyway, unless I need to check out some of the scenery when doing my modding. Some tracks nothing seems to help the bounces/roughness on the tracks. Good luck in whatever you use.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 128 8.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 162 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 225 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 421 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 595 38.7%