NCM_National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park_Bowling Green, KY.

Tracks NCM_National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park_Bowling Green, KY. 001

Login or Register an account to download this content

FormulaET

PAF SHREDD3R
FormulaET submitted a new resource:

NCM_National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park_Bowling Green, KY. - Bowling Green, Kentucky Home of NCM Kartplex & Corvette Experience

…….Beta version only......

Sparked by RD member, prizedpork (Gil Winngham), through word of mouth I offered my services to make his rough draft of this popular circuit into an RD worthy Track Mod for AC.
prizedpork has driven there and gives his stamp of approval to release this beta I have been putting in many hours on.

This is our contribution to the community of a home region track that is very popular among novice and pro...​

Read more about this resource...

This track definitely has potential! Got a nice layout , and already looks pretty stunning ( especially at sunset ) . It could use some more objects like stands , buildings , more defined curbs , ect.........but heck yeah , I'm digging it! Especially with 6 full layouts coming? NICE!! Good job dude , and thank you!

Attachments

• 78935812_748277145685413_579370184624570368_n.jpg
    78935812_748277145685413_579370184624570368_n.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 349
I had to update the JSON for the track (ui/ui_track.json) to fix the error when starting up AC:

JSON:
{
  "name": "NCM Bluegrass Layout",
  "description": "National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park",
  "tags": [
    "circuit",
    "original",
    "USA",
    "Bluegrass"
  ],
  "geotags": [
    "lat",
    "lon"
  ],
  "country": "USA",
  "city": "Bowling Green, KY",
  "length": "Pretty Long",
  "width": "10",
  "pitboxes": "32",
  "run": "clockwise",
  "author": "Gil Winningham, Eric Tripton",
  "version": null,
  "url": null,
  "year": 2019
}

So happy to see that this track exists now! As someone who has been on this track twice I've been hoping it would appear as an AC mod.

I'm having trouble downloading the beta file. Content Manager tells me: "Not Supported: Unexpected Character reported while parsing value: G. Path 'author', line 20, position 12."

Am I doing something wrong? I've installed multiple AC mods before with no problem.

I had to update the JSON for the track (ui/ui_track.json) to fix the error when starting up AC:

JSON:
{
  "name": "NCM Bluegrass Layout",
  "description": "National Corvette Museum Motorsports Park",
  "tags": [
    "circuit",
    "original",
    "USA",
    "Bluegrass"
  ],
  "geotags": [
    "lat",
    "lon"
  ],
  "country": "USA",
  "city": "Bowling Green, KY",
  "length": "Pretty Long",
  "width": "10",
  "pitboxes": "32",
  "run": "clockwise",
  "author": "Gil Winningham, Eric Tripton",
  "version": null,
  "url": null,
  "year": 2019
}

This still exists and this will fix it.

Bare with me guys, I intend to get proper visuals and remaining layouts.
I have a new track made from scratch, so as to add all existing ROADS and blend them.
I am still using RTB, which is okay, since I have put hours in up to this point.
RTB not friendly when it comes to smoothing road transitions, so my focus is to test/adjust all roads before I add any eye candy.
This will take time.
It will have about 4 or 5 layouts akin the the original park.
Bu the end, I hope to have a ripping track mod for all to enjoy.

That bit where you fall off the earth is quite a doozy - all I did was slide off the track and .... down a huge deep forever hole
Yes thats a problem in need of attention.. I used the less than desirable RTB to construct the track to the best of my ability. I have since been on hiatus from track building, all I can suggest is take that corner more proper to avoid a shunt into the blackhole LOL..

I can't get either version of this track to load, even with the JSON script update.

Can anyone get this track to run, if so, how?
I am here Shadeshift, if you would like some help. I replied on youtube to your query. Also, if you are new to using mods/tracks there may be a learning curve.. if you have success with other tracks then from my end, the download looks intact.
Describe more of what problem you are having; elaborate if possible so we can help you.
Also I believe there is just the one layout, currently. I had plans to continue with several layouts, but went on hiatus from track building for the time being.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.7%