Resource icon

Misc Natural Look. 2014-06-12

Login or Register an account to download this content
daubster submitted a new resource:

Natural Look. - Moving life into 3D.

Before trying it - I'd like you to make sure that the conditions you will run it in are very similar to those I've made it in and by this I mean display settings.

I did mention it before but it drowned in all the other posts and I want it to be up top.

Basically it all comes down to - contrast, brightness and color balance.

Visit http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/ and click...

Read more about this resource...

pSfjGkg.jpg

TlonqEC.jpg

BSTRUAx.jpg
gsP2NXW.jpg
Pj74y2F.jpg
PM0jklr.jpg

4m5jfeX.jpg

RaceDepartment Store

• Featured
RaceDepartment
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 479,95 Features...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Sim-Rig Integrated Quad Monitor Stand for 4 Monitors and TVs up to 45" With centre monitor profile is 1200mm / 47.25" long Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year...
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...
Use the ClubSport Static Shifter paddles with a round wheel for rallye or drifting where you make big and fast turning movements Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 99,95 Features Adjustable width, depth and height of the paddle position Easy to adjust for any wheel rim size or shape Adjustable...
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
We put together the package that won’t leave even the most hardcore racer cold! Buy now from simucube.com for € 4713,80 This complete bundle covers the most essential items for a high-end racing setup. All you need is a gaming PC and a rig to start enjoying sim racing on Ultimate level...
Trak Racer Black Anodized Aluminium Add-On Side Arms for an existing Single Monitor Stand (80mm high x 40mm wide) For Monitors and TVs up to 45" Trak Racer Monitor Stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA Mounting Points (75/100/150/200/300/400mm) and come with a 5-year warranty...