Natural Mod PP Filter

Misc Natural Mod PP Filter 26.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I use csp but don't use sol and never intend do. Been using your filter for a few years now, does your new 4.0 version need sol installed? Thanks and thanks for the filter :)

Chris Kennedy updated Natural Graphics Mod & Filter with a new update entry:

Changes for Sol users only

Just changes to the .lua files for Sol usage (in particular for sky blue preset as these changed a lot in the latest Sol alpha):
  • Reworked night time lighting, should yeild better results on floodlilt tracks (particularly those with poor CSP configs).
  • Sky changed, can be tweaked in Sol config app (other than sky_blue_preset which I have selected in the .lua)
  • Reduced sun saturation so that things go less yellow when in direct sunlight
  • White balance/colour temp, unlikely to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Changes for Sol users only, updated to support Sol 2.0 alpha (also benefits older versions)

Sorry for the update spam...
  • In Sol 2.0 alpha 5 Peter added update_sol_custom_config__post() allowing me to boost ambient brightness without wrecking the clouds (something changed in Sol 2.0 meaning that my previous approach lead to blown out clouds at dusk/dawn).
  • In conjunction with it I've tweaked the cloud settings for better results at dusk/dawn, which will benefit users of this filter on some older versions of Sol too.
View attachment 406931
[ATTACH...

Changes for Sol users only, updated to support Sol 2.0 alpha (also benefits older versions)

Sorry for the update spam...
  • In Sol 2.0 alpha 5 Peter added update_sol_custom_config__post() allowing me to boost ambient brightness without wrecking the clouds (something changed in Sol 2.0 meaning that my previous approach lead to blown out clouds at dusk/dawn).
  • use new ambient__AO_visibility modifier to boost ambient
  • In conjunction with it I've tweaked the cloud settings for better results at dusk/dawn, which will benefit users of this filter on some older versions of Sol...

What is the benefit of using CPU Split? Could never find a explanation of this option.
"it splits the calculations of ambient, sun, fog, pollution and spread it over different frames. For most cpus, the effect is very minor. I made it for realy weak cpus, or if cpu consumption is already very high." quote from the developer of sol

Hi, when I unzip it there is the folder "Natural Oculus Rift Filter" and also "Natural_Mod Filters" which has a Natural_Mod_Rift filter inside.

As a VR user, which should I use please?
Thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 194 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years