Nationality Change

Is it at all possible to change your nationality after you have fully registered with Rallysim.com for the 2011 version. I could not find USA and I can't remember but I think I put American... something, but regardless if not I will simply make a new account but to save me the trouble I thought I would ask. Considering I am going to start racing here since it gets kinda boring racing alone all the time I want to sport the USA not another country. I sent an e-mail to the admins over there but no response. Any help would be great!!

That's what I was finding, I know it doesn't matter but its just something that I want changed so the people that I race say, "great an American beat me" :D Anyways I cant wait to start racing with a community instead of whatever race is going on at the time.. an unfortunately no public sesh is running right now. And you all speak English! :tongue:

Anyways I cant wait to start racing with a community instead of whatever race is going on at the time.. an unfortunately no public sesh is running right now. And you all speak English! :tongue:

Look forward to having you join us in the Rally Club, and the RDRC too. :welcome:

Unfortunately we have a couple of members who speak Irish, but we tolerate them anyway. :tongue: :D
We already have a few yanks, but would love to see the USA group grow larger. :)

I'm stoked that I finally found a group, been playing the game for quite some time now and am excited to start racing with others! An for the record, I embrace other countries and languages as I love the competition. :rolleyes:

For some reason I have not been able to register to the forum ever, I have even emailed them asking why with no avail. I will either make another account to reflect my name and nationality or wait till the 2012 update. :D thanks for ur help!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 296 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 424 39.7%