National Flag below username/avatar?

This would require a forum modification that is currently not supported, and as it ads very little to none to the functionality its not very likely that its going to happen.

Would have a big impact on the loading speed of pages as well as every image has to be requested per page load.

Read what was posted please,

This would require a forum modification that is currently not supported, and as it ads very little to none to the functionality its not very likely that its going to happen.

Would have a big impact on the loading speed of pages as well as every image has to be requested per page load.

The only solution is to do it yourself and add a little flag to your own avatar image,

How about this?
flag.jpg

I'm not ruling it out outright, but it's not just a case of slapping an image in place. Currently people only choose a timezone not a country, so that information needs a place to be collected and then stored. The template system and the postbit builder needs modding and appropriate caching put in place. Finally, I have to choose which countries to put in a list for your selection, followed by complaints that 'small principality I never heard of existed' is missing and the usual 3 week argument I have with Bram about why I'm English not United Kingdomish :D

Tbh at the moment I'm working on something that potentially involves similar functionality so there's a chance it might make a showing anyway but all in all my todo list is absolutely huge atm and this would not sit in a priority slot.

So in principal yes, maybe at some point down the road it will fill a slow Saturday morning but at the moment I can't promise anything or commit the time to it.

Not hard per se. there's just some things that need to be approached in a proper way in order to prevent a return to the heavily modded, slow, and somewhat buggy, days of the old vBulletin installation.

As for the idea though, in principal yes I do like it. I just can't commit to it atm.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 398 40.0%