GT5 NASCAR Themed Seasonal with a Special Prize

Beginning 4.00 BST/5.00 CET on August 30, a special NASCAR-themed online racing event will be held. Users who compete and win at these events will be awarded the 2010 racing suit and helmet of NASCAR star Jeff Gordon for use with their in-game drivers as a prize.

Enjoy this special race event, and don’t miss the chance to unlock this very special prize.

Ooh look! A pretty new suit which will be in no way unique within a day or two! Fantastic. Plenty of bugs to fix, yet they continue to churn out this kind of rubbish. FIX THE GAME first and worry about the worthless pixel crack later! :mad:

It is rather sad isn't it.

A special prize, a tweaked texture.

Had they just put a little painting tool into the game then we could have our own helmets/suits customised to our own tastes.

As much as GT5 is ok, I'm quite disappointed by the support. Forza have shown a better model to keep players interested over time by adding new cars etc.

Dave

To be fair, I don't think GT5 needs any new cars... over 1000 is more than enough. What it does need is less 'collectables' and more game-enhancing features. We're still waiting for fairly basic things like replay controls, endurance saves, and more robust online lobby controls. That's what they should be concentrating on as features are what keep people playing, not racing suits.

As for DLCs, again I do not want any new cars. New tracks are the way to go, as the current selection is somewhat limited and getting a tad old now. A few more real world tracks like Spa, Silverstone and other classics would go down a treat.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back