NASCAR Sprint Cup

Cars NASCAR Sprint Cup 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Poopenshnapples updated NASCAR Sprint Cup with a new update entry:

FIXED folder placement

Exactly the same as v1.2 however one folder was missing

...:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista\GameData\Vehicles\VHR\CUP

"VHR" folder was missing causing missing vehicles

You do not have to download this if you have any of my other NASCAR mods, just find "CUP" folder in "Vehicles" folder and place it into the existing "VHR" folder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi! I can't make the sprint cup cars show in the showroom. No problem with the CTS or NWS, that runs amazing and are great fun to drive, but somehow the cup cars are not showing :/ tryied multiple times and also with the stand alone pack

Thank you for pointing this out!
It has been fixed.

Or you can:

You do not have to download this if you have any of my other NASCAR mods, just find "CUP" folder in "Vehicles" folder and place it into the existing "VHR" folder

And find in "vehicles" folder: VHR_showroom.mas + rFHUD.mas + MIRROR.bmp + cmaps.mas and place into VHR folder

Hi! I can't make the sprint cup cars show in the list. Only the pace car is shown . Any help ?

Thank you for point this out!

You can download the Fixed version or:

And find in "vehicles" folder: VHR_showroom.mas + rFHUD.mas + MIRROR.bmp + cmaps.mas and place into VHR folder

Plz man, Can you upload the update to Work Online? Because the link you made it are Offline.

upload_2019-1-8_19-33-33.png

I just downloaded and reinstalled the mod(after deleting it today as well) and to be honest I am very disappointed that half the roster for the series are undriveable my biggest two disappointments being the 24 and 27 I am not sure on if the Xfinity and truck mods you made have the same issue but I would have rather had them be left out than to be there but even with a team folder and the correct cars being there(such as with Hendrick) that only the select amount of cars there are shown(such as with the one I used only the 48 was usable the 5, 24, and 88 all were not). It looks accurate but it is disappointing that you can't fully use the cars included. The most shocking thing I did see occur though is for some reason cars like the 27 can show up on the track but they are undriveable to the player as for some reason they seem to not be registered on the list. They preform like I had expected so outside not being able to use Paul Menard(due to his team not being even on the list) and possibly Jeff Gordon or whoever the 24 is for the mod good job it is just the fact that if the AI can use them to me I feel the player should be as well but it still is a very good mod and I must say I have mods that are lower quality than this.

I just downloaded and reinstalled the mod(after deleting it today as well) and to be honest I am very disappointed that half the roster for the series are undriveable my biggest two disappointments being the 24 and 27 I am not sure on if the Xfinity and truck mods you made have the same issue but I would have rather had them be left out than to be there but even with a team folder and the correct cars being there(such as with Hendrick) that only the select amount of cars there are shown(such as with the one I used only the 48 was usable the 5, 24, and 88 all were not). It looks accurate but it is disappointing that you can't fully use the cars included. The most shocking thing I did see occur though is for some reason cars like the 27 can show up on the track but they are undriveable to the player as for some reason they seem to not be registered on the list. They preform like I had expected so outside not being able to use Paul Menard(due to his team not being even on the list) and possibly Jeff Gordon or whoever the 24 is for the mod good job it is just the fact that if the AI can use them to me I feel the player should be as well but it still is a very good mod and I must say I have mods that are lower quality than this.

Sounds like you may have a virus.
Try:
"verifying game cache"
Uninstalling/reinstalling game

Daytona/Talladega need "restricted engine" deleted from their .gdb

"All Nascar car series" will only have the majority from each class rather than all of the cars available.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back