rF2 Nascar @ Riverside - Saturday 23 Nov 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Your a strange bunch:thumbsdown:.
Nothing strange, he is just giving you the right answer. The goal of these races is to have fun, and we aim at having people from all speeds so anyone can meet other people from their level during the race. This is not a hot lap competition, the focus is on fun and fair play. And to all together make progresses in our driving.

Your a strange bunch:thumbsdown:.

Not really sure why you say strange? ..here at RD we concentrate on the beginners in our club racing, hence why the enthesis is on having fun and not just on winning. Thankfully we also have some very fast racers here, that stayed around, some of them also race in some leagues racing outside RD and some do not, why I say thankfully, is because they are showing the not so fast racers what one can achieve and some even share there setups and tips...basically in my opinion they are very important, to our events.

Once the beginner can compete in let's say the top five, they are good enough to compete in League racing if they so wish, some do both, some move on, some just stay here, simply for the community spirit we have here.

We do not post lap times simply because it may put the beginner of, he may be five seconds or more slower than the fastest and for that reason will not race, simply believing he is not good enough and does not want to be embarrassed. Once they enter an event, they will see we have front runner, midpack runners and learner drivers at the rear.

It is also a community here, who have their arms wide open to new drivers :thumbsup:

We do also run Leagues from time to time and they are run totally different to our club events.

Maybe we do things differently here, the idea behind our thinking, is to make every driver, whatever their current skill level is, WELCOME.

Last edited:
I just asked if you guys use Liveracers, and then you started quoting regulations to me like I did something wrong asking a simple question! It's like invasion of the body snatchers around here. Weird people here at RD. If your not going to talk about laptimes then ok, don't act like I did something wrong :confused:.

I just asked if you guys use Liveracers, and then you started quoting regulations to me like I did something wrong asking a simple question! It's like invasion of the body snatchers around here. Weird people here at RD. If your not going to talk about laptimes then ok, don't act like I did something wrong :confused:.

No you did not "just ask" you said we were "strange" ..had you "just asked" you may have received a much better response

And now you are saying we are weird, so we are strange and weird as far as you are concerned.

Nobody is forcing you to race with us, if you do not like, then just move on.

Sorry if I was wrong with the regulation link I don't wanted to be!
You asked about laptimes, I answered "so... discussion about laptimes is forbidden" and I answered with the link before the question "why". I answered with the link because I don't want to write once again what is written.
Sorry once again if I offended you I really don't wanted!
I hope you accept my apologies! :thumbsup:

Sorry if I was wrong with the regulation link I don't wanted to be!
You asked about laptimes, I answered "so... discussion about laptimes is forbidden" and I answered with the link before the question "why". I answered with the link because I don't want to write once again what is written.
Sorry once again if I offended you I really don't wanted!
I hope you accept my apologies! :thumbsup:

No problem, it was a rare occasions :thumbsup:

PS It is only in the event thread, for instance one could start a thread inside rF2 about lap times, you can chat as much as you like about lap times outside the race thread :thumbsup:

Can't say I like the car mod (for multiple reasons), but what the hell, I'll give it a go anyway if I may, thank you.

Nevermind Martin... We'll have fun!!!
I find these cars relatively easy to handle, so they should be good for some close racing.

The performance of the Track in VR is not so nice. Hope this doesn't become a problem in the race.

This sounds interesting. I'm supposed to be having any early birthday celebration this weekend after my daughters 1st birthday party but if it doesn't go ahead I'd love to jump on with you guys.

Could I have the maybe spot please Craig?

Guys, in the tuning menu of the cars there are soooo much options for the Nascar.
Which do you choose?
Especially in the gearbox chapter?

Was really amazed by those options...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years