Nascar or Tudor Championship Flags

There has to be something to bring in the racing more realistic. If a car goes off the or a spin out. Shouldn't there be any flags like Green Flag Caution Flag, Red Flag, Final lap Flag, and Checkered Flag?

I think it'll be better even if the AI spins you out. Very mean drivers lol.

There has to be something to bring in the racing more realistic. If a car goes off the or a spin out. Shouldn't there be any flags like Green Flag Caution Flag, Red Flag, Final lap Flag, and Checkered Flag?

I think it'll be better even if the AI spins you out. Very mean drivers lol.
There is an app that shows Green, Blue, White and Checkered flags :)
Yellow would be a bit harder to create and take a lot of calculating for simply an app and red is not even required since cars disappear within seconds.
I do get your point though, Kunos should add native flag support.

In fact, I think I read somewhere flags and a modified penalty system were foreseen in a future update or in the Dream Pack DLC.
A translation of a Marco Massuroto's interview at Motorsport Italia.net

I don't understand italian and read an approximative translation in a french forum.
Here's the sentence for those who understand italian:

"Assieme al Dream Pack stiamo lavorando ad un update molto corposo che introdurrà la gestione delle bandiere di gara, una diversa gestione delle penalità e ottimizzazioni grafiche che dovrebbero risolvere diverse criticità relative agli FPS sia in single che in multiplayer. Siamo riusciti a identificare le cause dell’instabilità del frame rate in situazioni particolari, e a risolverle."

Well I got into thinking. For the multiplayer, I just rented a AC Server. What if I use to call out in case of a accident I call out "Caution" or type in Caution until everyone comes back together then go for Green. Can that be possible?

Translation_
We are working simultaneosly on the DreamPack and on a huge update that will introduce a full flag penalty system and different management of penalties and graphical optimization that will fix some problems related to FPS (that afflicts single player and multi player).
We found out the cause of the issues about frame rate in particular situations and how to fix them.

(sorry for mispellings)

Translation_
We are working simultaneosly on the DreamPack and on a huge update that will introduce a full flag penalty system and different management of penalties and graphical optimization that will fix some problems related to FPS (that afflicts single player and multi player).
We found out the cause of the issues about frame rate in particular situations and how to fix them.

(sorry for mispellings)

No mispellings there haha. Hooray!!!! I can't wait to give this a try. I hope it'll work on my server. Whooo this is exciting!! Oh btw is there a link I can find the dreampack or anything about the update for these flags? Dude!! Thank you so much!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%