I have found a problem when the game lags it is like the car digging into the track. I have a solid 90 fps with a rtx 2070 card, if you cut v sync off your car will be like it is under the track all the way around
That must be what I was experiencing with my TX rumbling like crazy all around the track.

I think when iracing gets there ai done 90% of people will go to it for nascar. I do think nascar heat 4 is the best nascar game put out in a long time, It just was not made for pc. I wish I would have bought it for my ps4 instead of my 2400 dollar pc. The game still has lag,not as bad as last year, but I do not think the lag is there on the console versions,and I know it not my pc I can keep a solid 90 fps with no drop.

Well...
got no more than one complain for this game, for now at least.
But sadly it's pretty huge one. Ok, it's game breaker to be honest. It's controls.
On my Logitech G27 everything seems so weird, sensitivity, rattling FF, rotation range, buttons selection, just about everything. Maybe I'm missing something. Which I doubt.
I wrestle with controls for the most of my NH4 time, I manage to make it less annoying but never to be really satisfying. FF effects had to be set to minimal or wheel would rip off my hands and part of table in process, sensitivity and range are rather confusing, seems like some buttons are hard coded predefined etc etc...
And it really doesn't help that all I got as a some kind of guidance is those "playstation" type of buttons marks. How can one manage to steer his menus with using rather confusing A, B, C, X marks they decide my buttons should have. There's no logic in their placing of those. Every time I had to think twice before pushing ANY of them. =/
In NH4 folder I saw a file preset for L G29 but not for G27, guess that's obsolete by them. Anyhow... how can you "load" that presets, is there a way I wonder ?
If someone had some good L G27 solution I'm all ears.

Well...
got no more than one complain for this game, for now at least.
But sadly it's pretty huge one. Ok, it's game breaker to be honest. It's controls.
On my Logitech G27 everything seems so weird, sensitivity, rattling FF, rotation range, buttons selection, just about everything. Maybe I'm missing something. Which I doubt.
I wrestle with controls for the most of my NH4 time, I manage to make it less annoying but never to be really satisfying. FF effects had to be set to minimal or wheel would rip off my hands and part of table in process, sensitivity and range are rather confusing, seems like some buttons are hard coded predefined etc etc...
And it really doesn't help that all I got as a some kind of guidance is those "playstation" type of buttons marks. How can one manage to steer his menus with using rather confusing A, B, C, X marks they decide my buttons should have. There's no logic in their placing of those. Every time I had to think twice before pushing ANY of them. =/
In NH4 folder I saw a file preset for L G29 but not for G27, guess that's obsolete by them. Anyhow... how can you "load" that presets, is there a way I wonder ?
If someone had some good L G27 solution I'm all ears.
Sadly a lot of the rumblings is from the lag, if you have a lot you may have v sync off. I also will say you need to clear the bar you are assigning your controls. I had same problem and when I cleared the bar that the steering settings was on it went a way

I have a Thrustmaster T300RS and am using a 34" ultra wide gsync monitor with a refresh rate of 120hz. If I set vsync "in game settings" to off or on every frame, I lose all FFB and get a non-stop vibration in the wheel. If I set vsync to on every frame but lower the setting for FFB to minimum, the vibration goes away but I have no FFB. My fix was to set vsync in game to every "other" frame. This completely fixed FFB for me, but then caps my FPS at 60, which I do not like but can live with until hopefully a patch resolves this.

I have a Thrustmaster T300RS and am using a 34" ultra wide gsync monitor with a refresh rate of 120hz. If I set vsync "in game settings" to off or on every frame, I lose all FFB and get a non-stop vibration in the wheel. If I set vsync to on every frame but lower the setting for FFB to minimum, the vibration goes away but I have no FFB. My fix was to set vsync in game to every "other" frame. This completely fixed FFB for me, but then caps my FPS at 60, which I do not like but can live with until hopefully a patch resolves this.

People have complained about the same issues ever since the release of NASCAR Heat Evolution.
- wheel setup
- ffb
- graphics options
- stuttering

Sorry, but it is not a promising sign that Heat 4 basically has the same problems as the first game.
Wouldn’t hold my breath.
Maybe Heat 5?

Sadly a lot of the rumblings is from the lag, if you have a lot you may have v sync off. I also will say you need to clear the bar you are assigning your controls. I had same problem and when I cleared the bar that the steering settings was on it went a way
Yeah, sync solve it. Although I don't like to play with sync on in any games I have to use it in this game, for now at least.
Thanks big daddy.
Say, are you named after my favorite superhero by any chance ? :)
Or you simply love younger girls. :D

Last edited:
Private message response I got on Reddit 704 Games:

r/704nascarheatForce feedback issues on PC

/r/704nascarheat sent 3 days ago

Just wondered if you guys have been reading about the issues on PC. I have a Thrustmaster T300RS and if I have the game set with vsync off or every frame FFB does not work and the wheel only vibrates constantly. If I set the game vsync to every other frame, then FFB works great, but the game FPS are capped at 60 on my 120hz gsync monitor. Can you all look into solving this?

• AReallyNiceDude[M] via /r/704nascarheat sent 2 hours ago

• Hey there, Yes, we are actually aware of this issue, it's affecting some console users as well. A fix is being tested now, we'll update everyone when we think we've got it nailed down. Thanks for sharing this with us!

No complaints on any of the above since the patch.

Glad for you.
I got the game after the patch and I was underwhelmed by the improvements made, so I asked a refund.
It is like the games before, some people don’t have issues, don’t notice them or are not bothered by them.

The ffb was different, but not great in any way.
Wheel setup is not user friendly, I know by experience many however struggle.

Frame-rate or more precise timing, still has a noticeable drop at certain parts of the track, regardless of overal frame rate.

At 1080p the LOD still looks poor, the AA was slightly improved.
Maybe it was confirmation bias, but the colors had a little more pop and that was basically it.

The AI offered a lot of interesting options and also the handling extras, but there was not enough in it for me to stick around. Again after NHE, NH2 and NH3 I am not ready to buy the next incremental improvement (certainly not if I see the same issues as before, on different hardware).

Most reviews on Steam are positive, so there must be a lot of happy players and that’s what counts. Not trying to convince anyone otherwise.

Last edited:
Here a Dupont Skin
hbod9w6p3511rh4zg.jpg

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/z13e27pl8j6ol94/NASCAR_Heat_4-Dupont-Skin.zip/file It replaces the livery of (William Byron's 24 Hertz Car Las Vegas 5/6 Alternate 4 September Paid Pack)
The original file is in the folder original!!!
modding infos here

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing