ARCA Sim Racing

I've seen videos but can never find an updated (2008/2009) COT mod. Does anyone know where I can find one? Also, how do mods work in ARCA? Does it replace the current car skins or does it add another series to choose from like in GTR Evolution?

Dustin just buy this game, as an ETA from TSF (no offence guys :)) is not something to trust :)....if they say 2 weeks it might mean 2 months :p

no but seriously, even with no modding this game is awesome on it's own
I never felt the need to mod this game....maybe some extra sound at the beginning, but never did anymore lol

as for car skin you should check what Gareth did for our carskin :wink:
different than evo, but not extremely hard

ETA on truck is soon, the cool thing is it's not a separate game, thats the other guys, you own Arca, you'll own the truck when released ;)

You definitely have my support then :) I don't mind small add-ons, but in the case of Race On, I only want the Formula Master series cars. Unfortunately, in order to get that, I have to buy the entire thing which currently costs $25.49 on Amazon. A $5-10 add-on for the Truck series or Cup series would be ideal (though I'll gladly take free) :)

No problem. Sadly, I've been losing interest in NASCAR lately. Been watching a lot of LeMans/Rolex/GP2(?) and F1 lately. I'll try to watch the Truck races though if I don't have to work. That's some of the best oval racing you can see on TV these days.

I'm assuming they got the license for the PC side...still wouldn't mind to see another console NASCAR game. Last good NASCAR game on the consoles was 2005 (PS2).

No licenses as we are only providing the physics to it, and a venue to race on, the rest will be free content from folks who care. ;)

** Our whole reasoning is to respond to 1000's of requests for these two particular vehicles and embedding the same realism we did in the arca style stock cars. We have been doing this for a few years anyways, and thought now is a good time to get it wrapped and out for you guys too ....
You'll just skin em and run em' ;)

Game is installed. Can't wait to play later today. Now, as for the NASCAR COT screens/videos I've seen, how is that done? Are they replacing the car skins or something since mods are allowed or possible?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 54 8.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.9%