Well, its starting to look like a Dakar 18 rival when they took the unofficial worst racing game ever advertised as being a sim...

Dakar 18 was at least a bit interesting when you turned off all the navigation help in the game, learned how to somehow navigate, and then fire it up online with friends!

Like an orienteering-game with engine and wheels.

Just bought it this week for 9,95 (key only), looks like a bad sign when a game gets that cheap so fast.

Edit: oh yeah, and it's bad....

Last edited:
From what I can see, Stock Cars in rF2 is better than this game. Which is quite amazing seeing how the StockCar/StockCarX isn't exactly a priority in rF2.
Yes, it definately is. Although the AI behaviour (when they work that is, and not pile up in a massive crash) seems better optimized on ovals then RF2. But the whole driving experience on RF2 is much better .

Part of this is due to not being able to set FFB or FOV.

Last edited:
The bad thing about rF2 today, in my opinion, is that it doesn't have many satisfying tracks to race offline and not even a real mode for offline championships.

Today I edit the .aiw of all the tracks I download, I add the block line and you can't imagine how wonderful it is to run offline, even in ovals I have no problem when I correct the lines and limits of the tracks, whether with Indycar or NASCAR.

NASCAR 21, on the other hand, so far not being able to enter the track to test, the game closes when it's loading, it's a shame this **** is released like that.

The bad thing about rF2 today, in my opinion, is that it doesn't have many satisfying tracks to race offline and not even a real mode for offline championships.

Today I edit the .aiw of all the tracks I download, I add the block line and you can't imagine how wonderful it is to run offline, even in ovals I have no problem when I correct the lines and limits of the tracks, whether with Indycar or NASCAR.

NASCAR 21, on the other hand, so far not being able to enter the track to test, the game closes when it's loading, it's a shame this **** is released like that.

You should share some of these edited AIWs, many would appreciate!

How did anyone manage to play this game? So far I haven't been able to do two laps in it, I have a G27 and it's terrible to drive it. What a regret to have bought this ****

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back