Narrow “rally style” clutch pedal?

I sometimes have trouble braking with my left foot: I catch the clutch pedal with the edge of my foot, inadvertently clutch-kicking, which of course sends me into a spin.

Whenever I watch video of pro rally drivers (in real cars), their clutch pedals always have super narrow stick-like faces, to avoid being accidentally pressed during hurried braking. Does anyone know of a replacement pedal face that’s really thin, like a rally clutch pedal?

Looking for one that would fit the Logitech G923’s pedals, if that matters.

I sometimes have trouble braking with my left foot: I catch the clutch pedal with the edge of my foot, inadvertently clutch-kicking, which of course sends me into a spin.

Whenever I watch video of pro rally drivers (in real cars), their clutch pedals always have super narrow stick-like faces, to avoid being accidentally pressed during hurried braking. Does anyone know of a replacement pedal face that’s really thin, like a rally clutch pedal?

Looking for one that would fit the Logitech G923’s pedals, if that matters.
I don't know about replacement pedal faces (quite likely they exist though :)) but I've found that it's enough in my case to just move the faces as far apart as I can, using the fact that each pedal has three sets of holes for the bolts that secure the faces. (I have a G27 but the G923 pedals are superficially identical so I'd be amazed if they differ in that respect.)
Maybe you've already done that and found you need more clearance?

Upvote 0
If you know someone with a 3d printer, you could print yourself a throttle pedal face and screw it onto the clutch pedal. Holes are the same:

Or if you got the space:
https://www.simrace-garage.de/de/st...tech-pedale.html#/28-farbe-aluminium_ral_9006

Very cheap and simply let's you screw that plate onto the pedal and the original Logitech pedal face 1.5 cm further to the left onto the plate.

Upvote 0
I don't know about replacement pedal faces (quite likely they exist though :)) but I've found that it's enough in my case to just move the faces as far apart as I can, using the fact that each pedal has three sets of holes for the bolts that secure the faces. (I have a G27 but the G923 pedals are superficially identical so I'd be amazed if they differ in that respect.)
Maybe you've already done that and found you need more clearance?
I had no idea you could remount the faces! Thanks for the tip. I’ll try this to start, it may be all I really need. :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back