Nardo high speed test track

Hello,

I downloaded this track with the intention to check topspeeds of cars in game.

But ai didnt work, so i created with ai line helper right en left side (12.5 km with 50 kph) and a new racing line plus pitlane
Now it works propperly they even run 4 wide.

But no pitlane so ai drive max power in pitlane aera causes some pill ups it causes some cars to go bonkers and turned assetto corsa in to demolition derby

So i unzip the kn5 file to have a look. No pitlane at all. So i did try to add it in the surface.ini and renaming the part to 1pit_001

And exported it my kn5 file is much smaller in size.. 113 mb against original 180 mb

But when i unzip my kn5 file it contains the same amount of files as the original with the same size.

But i cant load it in assetto corsa it gives some errors.

Also what i like to know can i replace with ks editor the starting positions and remove some barricades to locate the pit positions on a other place?

Also i would like to try to restore the timing line/checkpoints.

Hello,

I downloaded this track with the intention to check topspeeds of cars in game.

But ai didnt work, so i created with ai line helper right en left side (12.5 km with 50 kph) and a new racing line plus pitlane
Now it works propperly they even run 4 wide.

But no pitlane so ai drive max power in pitlane aera causes some pill ups it causes some cars to go bonkers and turned assetto corsa in to demolition derby

So i unzip the kn5 file to have a look. No pitlane at all. So i did try to add it in the surface.ini and renaming the part to 1pit_001

And exported it my kn5 file is much smaller in size.. 113 mb against original 180 mb

But when i unzip my kn5 file it contains the same amount of files as the original with the same size.

But i cant load it in assetto corsa it gives some errors.

Also what i like to know can i replace with ks editor the starting positions and remove some barricades to locate the pit positions on a other place?

Also i would like to try to restore the timing line/checkpoints.
No, you need to load the fbx file in a 3D software, like blender or 3ds max, move the objects, then re-export the fbx and load it again in kseditor

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back