Tracks NARDO High Speed Ring [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
aspec7878 submitted a new resource:

NARDO High Speed Ring 0.7 - NARDO High Speed Ring

Legendary 12,5km track NARDO High Speed Ring v.0.7

... long and is round, has four lanes for cars and motorcycles totaling 16 metres (52 ft) in width and has a separate inner ring for trucks at a width of 9 metres (30 ft)

The neutral speed for the four car/motorcycle lanes are respectively:
  • Lane 1 - 100 km/h (62 mph)
  • Lane 2 - 140 km/h (87 mph)
  • Lane 3 - 190 km/h (118 mph)
  • Lane 4 - 240 km/h (149 mph)

3KXrDgg.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Well... this is actually a poor conversion of the track I made for GTR2.
I know, early days, but some credits would be nice.
When the modding tools become available I will see if I can do a proper conversion - also of the magnificent Nardo Handling Circuit.

Great track. I noticed that there is a significant bump at the start/finish line on the outside lane, is that intended? It increases lap times on faster cars as the car launches and you loose speed every time you hit the bump so I'm having to dive down to the inside lane to avoid the bump.

Great track otherwise :thumbsup:

When the modding tools become available I will see if I can do a proper conversion - also of the magnificent Nardo Handling Circuit.

That would be great, I look forward to seeing your work in AC properly.

Nice of you to be so cool about it, guy got hammed on the official forums people were playing guess the game.

I know we all want more tracks but at lest trying to get a few permission would be nice aspec.

thanks man, much appreciated. I feel no need to try this stolen version now.

Last edited:
Agreed, I'll wait for a proper conversion, too. I'm just starting to convert some mods to GSC, and although I have converted two already (for learning purposes and private tests only), I'll release them *only* if the original authors give permission *and* agree that the final quality is up to their standards.
If a proper conversion takes a good effort, I can only imagine how many hours a *creation* must consume...
Respect.

PS: by the way, nice avatar, VeloW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back