NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2

Other NAMeS: Real Drivers for AMS2 v4.69

Login or Register an account to download this content
Help !!! I deleted all the files in the Game Mods directory and then recopied the new ones over but I keep getting this message.

Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.

But I didn't ever use JSGME to install them only the CM Tool for AMS2 that I found on RD and so I cannot see where to uninstall those mods.

I realize I must have Fudged up by deleting both the enabled and disabled folders and another file that was there which I think had jgsm or something on the end. How can I fix it please ?

Help !!! I deleted all the files in the Game Mods directory and then recopied the new ones over but I keep getting this message.

Error: Bootfiles installed by another tool (e.g. JSGME) have been detected. Please uninstall all mods.

But I didn't ever use JSGME to install them only the CM Tool for AMS2 that I found on RD and so I cannot see where to uninstall those mods.

I realize I must have Fudged up by deleting both the enabled and disabled folders and another file that was there which I think had jgsm or something on the end. How can I fix it please ?
Do a Steam integrity check (Google it) to verify all game files; that solved the problem for me when I encountered the same issue ages ago.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back