rF2 NAGT @ Suzuka - Friday September 2nd 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
nagt.jpg

(Poster By Can Ozcelik)

Server name: RACEDEPT.COM NAGT
Mod: NAGT 1.5 + 1.5.1 Patch (Install 1.5 First)
Track: Suzuka, Japan

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (50 Minutes)

Server Password: click here
Racing Rules: click here

Notes
  • All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
  • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
  • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Signup List
To signup simply click the button below!

[signuplist]390[/signuplist]

Another fun race, but few folks:frown: at start a train with Sergio,Andy, Wayne and me is done a fews of laps so until Wayne in last chicane is in spin ( think someone hurt him ) I pass him and Im in 3th position push hard for catch Andy, Sergio in front have a little vantage but in a turn running wide so Andy and me pass him but at 10 minutes to go saw Andy in pit and Im in 1st place but I am assailed by a doubt my tires? look telemetry and see haaaaggg Im on rims Sergio was at about 30sec. but I must go to pit so entry pit and lost 38sec. Andy repass me and pass also Sergio Im jump out of pit and push for catch Sergio Im arrived really near at Sergio but I could not pass him but was very funny battle Andy had a big vantage about 25sec and win the race Sergio front me at 1.5sec but in last straight is too hard overtake:D so race is finished Im in 3td place with much amusement:) and nice battles Sergio.

Thanks Adam and RD for event

Numbers were a little low so I thought I would give it a go but by race time a few more had joined in. A good time to get some experience. Nice track and the Porsche felt quite stable. I had some silly offs from lack of concentration/knowledge of the course which aloud me to be eventually lapped by one driver but overall my race times improved compared to my practice times. Fnished around fifth I believe which was a surprise but staying on track and out of trouble has its benifits. Wd to all.

What is the NAGT mod like? I fancy trying it then maybe join a few club races.

Edit: just tried it and its great, though very nervous under braking and downshifts, I need to learn heel'n'toe.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 257 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%