rF2 NAGT @ Paul Ricard - Friday September 16th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
nagt.jpg

​(Poster By Can Ozcelik)

Server name:
RACEDEPT.COM NAGT
Mod: NAGT 1.5 + 1.5.1 Patch (Install 1.5 First)
Track: Paul Ricard, France (Proto-Layout)

19:00 GMT: Practice
19:20 GMT: Qualification
19:30 GMT: Warm-up
19:35 GMT: Race (2 x 20 Minutes)

Notes

• All cars will be allowed except for the Volvo S60 which will not be available.
  • This mod will feature cars that have different strengths and weakness's, bear this in mind when overtaking.
  • All upgrades are allowed. This include the -100lb Rewards weight which we recommend every driver installs.
  • Chatting of any kind during Qualifying and the Race is strictly prohibited. There is no need to say sorry/thanks/pitting/leaving pits/etc. Anything that needs to be said can wait until after the session.
  • Licensed Members are encouraged to share images, videos and race reports in this thread.
  • If you feel you were wronged in any way during an event and wish to report the incident, simply send the event organiser a private message. Please include a description of the incident along with a video. If you are unable to create a video, please include details such as who was involved and where the incident happened with a timestamp. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.
Please leave a message in the thread if you wish to race.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

Sign-up list:
  1. Evan Madore
  2. Francis Lanau
  3. Steve Barsby
  4. Philip Antonia
  5. Polat Alemdar
  6. Mitt Wilson
  7. Gabriel Korgan
  8. -
  9. -
  10. -
  11. -
  12. -
  13. -
  14. -
  15. -
  16. -
  17. -
  18. -
  19. -
  20. -

One race only but great battle and fun with Roy:)
Race 2 again lost connections grrrrrr. Why always friday? two time is too grrrrr
CONGRATULSTIONS All guys nice race:)

Thanks Adam and RD for event

Thanks for the clean battles on the track guys!
In the 1st race I spun 2 times and had a great clean battle with valerio and Clark. In the 2nd race I drove with top 3 and then I spun. Finnished 2nd casue to technical problems of others (In 2nd race only 3 guys finished LOL). It was agreat evening and I hope that i see you guys all back on the track in an other event ;)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 39.0%