rF2 NAGT @ Monza - Fri 12th August 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
This is my first race here so hope i do well and not take you guys out, will be a pleasure racing with you all and will be good to race against you again Lee Palmer, long time no see lol

Hopefully I can make it! Love NAGT. I am waiting on COMCRAP to get over here and fix my internet!!!

1429814307.png

I pay for a 100/50 dedicated business line! I wish there were some more providers around here...

Race 1 was mediocre for me, i wont bother.

but race 2 5th in grid - amazing start leading into first corner, down to 3rd shortly after. Made a mistake and dropped back to 6th. For whateve reason people wereoff the track and gained some time and places back, let a few ppl through as i didnt want a dangerous occurrance happening, got a tap up the rear by sergio later on, briging james on my tail, i let him through and i was becoming a close battle for the final podium spot, until i ran into the back of him. Again james, sorry you have PM.

Overll a much better race 2, far more onsistent and the car handled really well thanks to a setup i was sent :wink

I enjoyed this evening, normlly i exit the server all stressed and upset, but tonight i had a gone one. Thanks to all who organised.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back