Resource icon

Cars NA660SERIES SUZUKI ALTO HA23V 1.1 (2018.06.24)

Login or Register an account to download this content
DTM1120 submitted a new resource:

NA660SERIES SUZUKI ALTO HA23V - Suzuki Alto

We made it little by little and confirmed most of stability, so we will distribute it here as well.

It is MOD equivalent to the tuning used in the race series NA 660 championship that is actually taking place in Japan.

It corresponds to aero part change by skin.
So, skin making is complicated a bit.

Made by myself
・3DCG FULL SCRATCH
・K6A EngineSound data
・Partial skin
・Physical data

Fan made content
・Many skin!

enjoy

AC NA660 mod skinpack.7...

Read more about this resource...

All Cars :rolleyes:, Fix ?

Attachments

• 2018-02-12_210210.jpg
    2018-02-12_210210.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 550
that looks like a cool car, liveries I suppose control visibility of things via alpha channel to show/hide things

yeah I have been thinking about this, but that also means that you can't do more complex shaders on the car, such as the damage/dirt texture , blurry rims .. right?

cool car, nicely done and I do apreacite the creativity with the bodykits, .. but for someone like me, I would prefer 1 version with no variation and instead use the DMG and Dirt texture on the bumpers too,

is there any plan to come up with a version that's like that ?

also, I suppose the different KN5 versions of the car are pretty much only about different rims, right?

I wanted to only keep the RS-5 version and thus added all race liveries to the model. In game they all show up correct (I think), but in the previews (using a custom preview in Content Manager), most of them don't look right. Probably due to the different aero parts.
So, +1 for one model, including all racing liveries ...
So much fun to drive anyway... :)

To show what I mean:
The normal preview is like this:
orig_preview.png

and the custom one in showroom (which works fine for all other cars) looks like this:

alto_preview_CM.png

It goes for all liveries BTW...
Anyone an idea ?

Last edited:
I took the liberty of tweaking the car on my end and it's not that crazy much work to do it! but what got screwed up was that after import, all the dummies (whl, rim, susp, etc) are broken, so if I was to fix it, it would be bit more work

of course I'm not planning to share the file, unless I get permission to do so - but currently it's not finished anyway , .. really cool car, really well done I have to say! especially the modelling details!

texturing could be bit more optimized, especially use less of the textures in total, but I guess FPS won't get hit that much anyway

are you working on something else?

Hello... In case you are not aware, sometimes the tyres clip through the body of the car.
Here is a screenshot:
suz.jpg

Also, i think the engine sound is too high-pitched at high revs. It almost sounds like a shaving machine. :)

What is different between the different models? they are all very similar and I am struggling to understand what you said.
The basic difference is the rims. In addition to that several skins come with different bumper and wing configurations across all models, but AFAIK it's all just visual and doesn't influence handling.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back