N.T.X PP filter + Reshade optimized (New OLD F1 PP Filter + reshade, glare correction update)

Misc N.T.X PP filter + Reshade optimized (New OLD F1 PP Filter + reshade, glare correction update) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
A simple question, something that I wonder every time when a PP-filter comes out for the recent versions of gbW Suite : do you personnally leave the "Use custom weather's PP-filter" option checked or unchecked in Content Manager settings ?

Recent versions of gbW Suite accept any PP-filter and simply calculate an offset from the filter used, and in theory it's better to activate "Use custom weather's PP-filter" to adjust the current filter for some weathers, but every time I wonder if the PP-filter creator intended to leave this activated or not (sometimes you can guess when unwanted effects appear, sometimes it's more difficult).

P.-S. : the loading screen tells me that you use an older version of Reshade and that an update is available, but I suppose that's normal.

A simple question, something that I wonder every time when a PP-filter comes out for the recent versions of gbW Suite : do you personnally leave the "Use custom weather's PP-filter" option checked or unchecked in Content Manager settings ?

Recent versions of gbW Suite accept any PP-filter and simply calculate an offset from the filter used, and in theory it's better to activate "Use custom weather's PP-filter" to adjust the current filter for some weathers, but every time I wonder if the PP-filter creator intended to leave this activated or not (sometimes you can guess when unwanted effects appear, sometimes it's more difficult).

P.-S. : the loading screen tells me that you use an older version of Reshade and that an update is available, but I suppose that's normal.

Hi,
I leave the option activated, in the game I always reload the ppfilter because sometimes it does not activate well. Yes the version of my reshade is slightly old I did not take the time to update it :) like you rendering? do not hesitate to help me improve ;-)

Hi,
I leave the option activated, in the game I always reload the ppfilter because sometimes it does not activate well. Yes the version of my reshade is slightly old I did not take the time to update it :) like you rendering? do not hesitate to help me improve ;-)

It looks good, but unfortunately I cannot run it at a constant 60 FPS on my current machine, so I have to disable most of the Reshade effects.

As a sidenote, people who download will need to rename the paths inside the Reshade configuration for the effects to load, etc. ; because the path you use ("disk E:\" followed by something specific) will only work for you. I don't remember when was the last time I used the Reshade included with gbW Suite, but I think that I didn't have to rename the paths with this one at the time (?).

It looks good, but unfortunately I cannot run it at a constant 60 FPS on my current machine, so I have to disable most of the Reshade effects.

As a sidenote, people who download will need to rename the paths inside the Reshade configuration for the effects to load, etc. ; because the path you use ("disk E:\" followed by something specific) will only work for you. I don't remember when was the last time I used the Reshade included with gbW Suite, but I think that I didn't have to rename the paths with this one at the time (?).

Thank you for your feedback, ah ... it's a mistake I'm sorry ... I should have provided only the .ini to avoid problems ... I changed the toolkey for the menu reshade. I do not remember either having to change the path in the past ... I'm sorry you can not activate any effects :-(

netroxx updated N.T.X PP filter + Reshade optimized (Dashcam filter and glare effect update) with a new update entry:

PP filter N.T.X v1.3 + Reshade optimized (Reshade and oculus filter correction)

N.T.X V1.3
----------
- The brightness has just been corrected for the default filter (oculus), it's even better ;-)
- (Reshade) Sharpen optimization for a thinner and less dirty rendering
- (Reshade) Version with and without SMAA
- (Reshade) Subtle adjustment of color saturation for even better renderingA

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, the sun glare is blinding me too much hence I like your filter very well, it gives nearly a photorealistic look. But, as I wrote, it is nearly impossible for me to look into direct sun light. Any idea how to lower this (use CM as well).

Hi, the sun glare is blinding me too much hence I like your filter very well, it gives nearly a photorealistic look. But, as I wrote, it is nearly impossible for me to look into direct sun light. Any idea how to lower this (use CM as well).

Hi, thank you :) I will try to help you, open the pp filter N.T.X.ini with notepad searched the line [GLARE] next step LUMINANCE = 8.5 the value 8.5 is the one that blinds you ... Replace with 1 or 2 and look at the result if it is correct for you ;-)

LUMINANCE = 1

Last edited:
netroxx updated N.T.X PP filter + Reshade optimized (New reshade update) with a new update entry:

PP filter N.T.X v1.3 + Reshade optimized (Reshade ultra light filter and pp filter colorimetry)

N.T.X V1.4
----------
- Slight change in colorimetry for all pp filter.
- (Reshade) Adding ultra light pink tint.
screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_ks_nordschleife_9-10-118-17-46-58-jpg.273403

screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_ks_nordschleife_9-10-118-17-45-58-jpg.273404

Still, the sunlight exposure is way too bright...driving in the evening with low sun is only possible if the glare is reduced to 1 or 2. Haven´t you tested it properly?
Hi, I'm going to test again tomorrow: - / Yet I did a lot of testing ... I'm sorry you're upset.
Test yourself with older versions without glare and tell me, Send me screenshot please?

Last edited:
netroxx updated N.T.X PP filter + Reshade optimized (Even more photorealistic, update) with a new update entry:

PP filter N.T.X v1.5 + Reshade optimized (Glare correction and new OLD F1 filtre + reshade)

N.T.X V1.5
----------
- Reduction and improvement of glare for N.T.X PP filter.
- Adding "N.T.X_1.0_old_dashcam.ini" for old F1.
- (Reshade) Adding new reshade "NTX_OLD_DASHCAM_1.0.ini" for old F1.

OLD F1 PP FILTER AND OLD F1 RESHADE

I advise you to load the PP filter first and then the reshade, because the image is really poor quality with this filter :-p...

Hello friends. I do not know if I'm asking in the right place, please excuse me if I'm not, but I need help, after I've updated my content manager, the "loading reshade" is appearing and loading on all content manager screens, this is quite frustrating , leaves the menu slow, could someone please help me? I took some prints of the problem.:(

Sorry for the bad english, I'm using google translate

Ydb4dnf.png
DtgYZGx.png

Hello friends. I do not know if I'm asking in the right place, please excuse me if I'm not, but I need help, after I've updated my content manager, the "loading reshade" is appearing and loading on all content manager screens, this is quite frustrating , leaves the menu slow, could someone please help me? I took some prints of the problem.:(

Sorry for the bad english, I'm using google translate

Ydb4dnf.png
DtgYZGx.png
Just rename the dxgi.dll in AC root folder to something like __dxgi.dll. That will deactivate it...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back