Nürburgring Setups (DRY) - Master Thread

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Staff
Premium
Nurburgring.jpg

It's not quite the Nordschleife, but the GP circuit is an absolute beast. Corners of all speeds, perfect places for switchback overtakes and the fast final chicane mean you'll be smiling by the end of the lap.
Nurburgring-GP%2BArena-03.117012ce87465035c03f2c56809b1b58.png

This thread is to be used to share and discuss setups for all cars around Nürburgring. Using the master threads will help keep the sub-forum clean and make it very easy to search for setups for each track. Setup files can be attached to any post, please use the Attach a File feature, along with the template below if you are going to upload a setup.

Car:
Session: (Qualifying, Hotlap, Race, All-round etc)
Lap time: (If relevant, optional)

Feel free to add explanations below this template, explaining your thought process in designing it, what the aim was and any tips on how to drive it.

This thread is not just for posting setups, if you want to discuss ideas and anything else to do with the varying speeds of cars around the circuit, please do so in this thread.

I will try to keep up to date with posts in the thread and link some of the best setups in this post down below.

Download and save the setup file, which should be ".json" type.
Navigate to <USER> \ Documents \ Assetto Corsa Competizione \ Setups \ <Car name> \ <Track Name>
Move the setup .son file into the folder.
Load it in game, in the setup window.

Setup links
Bentley Continental (2015)

BMW M6 GT3

Emil Frey Jaguar GT3

Ferrari 488 GT3

Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018)

Excuse my maybe stupid question, but how to download thoses setups.
I cant see any links...

The instructions are in the first post of this thread. Just click on the blue box on that first post named "Spoiler" and they will appear.

There aren't any downloadable setups in this particular thread but if you navigate to here as an example : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/new-porsche-991-gt3-hot-lap-setup-zandvoort-1-35-628.174898/ you will see a attached .json file at the bottom of the post, ready to be downloaded:

Screenshot_20191030-071342.png

The instructions are in the first post of this thread. Just click on the blue box on that first post named "Spoiler" and they will appear.

There aren't any downloadable setups in this particular thread but if you navigate to here as an example : https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/new-porsche-991-gt3-hot-lap-setup-zandvoort-1-35-628.174898/ you will see a attached .json file at the bottom of the post, ready to be downloaded:

View attachment 332149
Any idea why I can't select the 911ii Cup car?

Could it be that you've selected the 2019 season instead of 2018?

I never use the cup car but I'm wondering if that's only available as long as you are in the correct season.
Sorry, where do you choose that from? In Practice/Hotlap mode, I have Filters set to All.

View attachment 300626
It's not quite the Nordschleife, but the GP circuit is an absolute beast. Corners of all speeds, perfect places for switchback overtakes and the fast final chicane mean you'll be smiling by the end of the lap.
Nurburgring-GP%2BArena-03.117012ce87465035c03f2c56809b1b58.png

This thread is to be used to share and discuss setups for all cars around Nürburgring. Using the master threads will help keep the sub-forum clean and make it very easy to search for setups for each track. Setup files can be attached to any post, please use the Attach a File feature, along with the template below if you are going to upload a setup.

Car:
Session: (Qualifying, Hotlap, Race, All-round etc)
Lap time: (If relevant, optional)

Feel free to add explanations below this template, explaining your thought process in designing it, what the aim was and any tips on how to drive it.

This thread is not just for posting setups, if you want to discuss ideas and anything else to do with the varying speeds of cars around the circuit, please do so in this thread.

I will try to keep up to date with posts in the thread and link some of the best setups in this post down below.

Download and save the setup file, which should be ".json" type.
Navigate to <USER> \ Documents \ Assetto Corsa Competizione \ Setups \ <Car name> \ <Track Name>
Move the setup .son file into the folder.
Load it in game, in the setup window.

Setup links
Bentley Continental (2015)

BMW M6 GT3

Emil Frey Jaguar GT3

Ferrari 488 GT3

Lamborghini Huracán GT3

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2015)

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 (2018)
super merci

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?