Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
RaceDepartment submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring Nordschleife - The infamous Nürburgring for Assetto Corsa by Com8, 6e660 and friends

View attachment 55765

Based on the original Nordschleife 2007 for rFactor by Com8, 6e660 and friends, this version is modified and updated to match the standards of Assetto Corsa resulting in more an epic experience on the 22km long racing track.

This version is modified by Assetto Corsa member "Snoopy"

Credits

Original creators:
  • *Com8* - modeling, texturing, scene
  • Nor, G99 - former modeling, organisation
  • 6e66o - textures
  • Thorsten Rueter - Cam's...

Read more about this resource...

Is anybody else having trouble with this track since AC was updated? I downloaded this yesterday and when I come out of the tourist pit area there is a large missing section of track which you fall through if you drive on to it.
I've noticed other people are leaving positive reviews even after the AC update so not sure what's going on.

Is anybody else having trouble with this track since AC was updated? I downloaded this yesterday and when I come out of the tourist pit area there is a large missing section of track which you fall through if you drive on to it.
I've noticed other people are leaving positive reviews even after the AC update so not sure what's going on.
Which AC update?

Track does not work properly in practice mode. Must use Hot Lap mode.

Working on version 0.9.13

You are putting the track in the correct place

unpack the rar file and put this " nord_snoopy_0.5.0 " folder in

X:\steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks

For all of you who have driven the Nordschleife I have a question. In most versions I have driven, the steepness of the ups and downs (hills and valleys) doesn't seem as exaggerated as in this track. Since I've never been there I have no idea, but just wondered which is more accurate. This is a very fun track to drive and I'm really enjoying it but the vertical rise and fall from the start area to the flugplatz area and in some other areas is more than I imagined it would be. Just wondering:unsure:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 211 14.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 113 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 214 14.4%