Nürburgring Nordschleife

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
For all of you who have driven the Nordschleife I have a question. In most versions I have driven, the steepness of the ups and downs (hills and valleys) doesn't seem as exaggerated as in this track. Since I've never been there I have no idea, but just wondered which is more accurate. This is a very fun track to drive and I'm really enjoying it but the vertical rise and fall from the start area to the flugplatz area and in some other areas is more than I imagined it would be. Just wondering:unsure:

First time i've been there i was shocked how much steeper the hills and narrower the road looks in real life, nothing like any game or video i've ever seen. Even the long straight looks like a V in real life, that's how much down and then up it goes.

Edit: I did not drive it yet but was at the side of the track at various locations.

First time i've been there i was shocked how much steeper the hills and narrower the road looks in real life, nothing like any game or video i've ever seen. Even the long straight looks like a V in real life, that's how much down and then up it goes.

Edit: I did not drive it yet but was at the side of the track at various locations.
Thanks for the quick reply! I guess that "shocked" is how I felt driving this version the first time so maybe they got it perfect. Anyway, great work and kudos to Com8, 6e660, Snoopy and all of those friends who put so much work into this mod!!!

Oh yes, forgot to say thanks. The wait until september(?) isn't that bad at all with this thing out.
I'm curious if the laserscanned version will look more close to the real thing regarding elevation changes or if this is just a matter of perception in games and vids.

210662.jpg

Update0.6
The track is more detailed and better to drive than the previous version. But one detail I noticed is damaged. I come from the Eifel 20 km next to the track an the "grüne hölle restaurante" isn´t anymore so nice textured than in 0.5. Sry for my english. I´m just a german guy :p

Reactions: mms
Awesome, very good version. Intrested how close is it to the laserscanned one coming up :p
One thing though, is it possible to make the lowest detail version with (much) less trees? I can get stable 60fps in monza 66 but on his im struggling to get 2 digit numbers

I love the track , but my tidbit complaint is that the track sometimes feels too 'bouncy' @ high speed.... I wish it' flew (flow) smoother, like on smooth, rounded off tarmac... unlike driving on egg carton... But progress is mother of invention... So let's see ^_^

I love the track , but my tidbit complaint is that the track sometimes feels too 'bouncy' @ high speed.... I wish it' flew (flow) smoother, like on smooth, rounded off tarmac... unlike driving on egg carton... But progress is mother of invention... So let's see ^_^
I suggest you to watch a bunch of Nords onboards, i think the bumps are very accurately made in this version.

For all of you who have driven the Nordschleife I have a question. In most versions I have driven, the steepness of the ups and downs (hills and valleys) doesn't seem as exaggerated as in this track. Since I've never been there I have no idea, but just wondered which is more accurate. This is a very fun track to drive and I'm really enjoying it but the vertical rise and fall from the start area to the flugplatz area and in some other areas is more than I imagined it would be. Just wondering:unsure:

Yes i agree with you!!
There is a bit more hills and vallys than in GranTurismo Nordschleife for example...
But i don't mind, its ok... it's The Ring!!! ;)

buggy -.- you can get stuck in the side barriers on the whole track, needed to (rage) quit from todays race

when you dont pass the start/finish line with at least 2 wheels your time doesnt count, you have to drive backwards and pass the line again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back