Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten AMS

Tracks Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten AMS v1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten AMS - Texture update for Nordschleife Touristenfahrten

Hi Guys

If you ever want to do a texture update for a track there are two things that you should try to avoid, a track that has lots of trees and Nordschleife. :)

I was originally only going to upload a texture update for this track but since there are already several of the same uploaded here I decided to upload my texture update as a whole to create less confusion.

All credits to Com8 for the track and...

Read more about this resource...

FYI, the only way I could get this to co-exist with the other 'Ring (not Patrick's F1 track) version was to remove one or the other. Because it is first alphabetically, this one may not show-up in the menu for people with the other one installed.

Not a concern for Tourist since yours is better, but the "other" version has the VLN layout as well.

GDB entries do not conflict, so it has to be the actual files with the same names causing the issue.

Thanks a lot for the work (always great ones).

It would be a chance of adding a logo-advert or whatever to the bridge that is on the right corner at the middle-end of the section one of nordschleife (arenberg i think is called), it feels like something is missing when you compare it to other sims versions.

May be words are not enought:
This is AC (with Yokohama pic) , but on ams always has been without any logo, a bit nude... If you could solve that it would be awesome i think!
BTW thanks for your great additions to the track, it has greatly improved from my point of view. Happy weekend!

FYI, the only way I could get this to co-exist with the other 'Ring (not Patrick's F1 track) version was to remove one or the other. Because it is first alphabetically, this one may not show-up in the menu for people with the other one installed.

Not a concern for Tourist since yours is better, but the "other" version has the VLN layout as well.

GDB entries do not conflict, so it has to be the actual files with the same names causing the issue.
Would have to see what the cause is because even the folder has a different name, not just the gbd file.

Thanks a lot for the work (always great ones).

It would be a chance of adding a logo-advert or whatever to the bridge that is on the right corner at the middle-end of the section one of nordschleife (arenberg i think is called), it feels like something is missing when you compare it to other sims versions.

May be words are not enought:
This is AC (with Yokohama pic) , but on ams always has been without any logo, a bit nude... If you could solve that it would be awesome i think!
BTW thanks for your great additions to the track, it has greatly improved from my point of view. Happy weekend!

Have tried this already, problem is as with other textures too, the bridge here shares the same texture as the Bilstein bridge. So if I were to add the Yokohama logo this would then also appear on the sides of the Bilstein bridge.

With older tracks one is always limited in one way or another with texture updates.

ClimaxF1 updated Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten AMS with a new update entry:

Files structure change and small texture update

Hi Guys

I thought by changing the file names and gbd file track names that this would not interfere with other Nordschleife tracks available.

Have changed all file names now so that there's no conflict.

***If you have a previous version you must first delete my v1.0 (Touristenfahrten) before installing the new track.***

View attachment 308522

I also noticed that some of the tire walls and wood walls are actually...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks, I did not post yet, thinking I messed up something, but the track did not show in game (I have several Nürburgring/Nordschleife versions). It was nowhere to find...

Thanks, I did not post yet, thinking I messed up something, but the track did not show in game (I have several Nürburgring/Nordschleife versions). It was nowhere to find...
If you look at the screen shot here, Patricks track show and mine.

n%C3%BCrburgring_nordschleife_ams_update_2-jpg.308522

Every single file name has changed now so there shouldn't be any problems.

Also make sure that you delete v1.0 first before installing v1.1

ClimaxF1 updated Nürburgring Nordschleife Touristenfahrten AMS with a new update entry:

Files structure change and small texture update

Hi Guys

I thought by changing the file names and gbd file track names that this would not interfere with other Nordschleife tracks available.

Have changed all file names now so that there's no conflict.

***If you have a previous version you must first delete my v1.0 (Touristenfahrten) before installing the new track.***

View attachment 308528

I also noticed that some of the tire walls and wood walls are actually white in more recent videos.

Have added new textures...

Several new textures for pit building and track

Hi Guys

I really wanted to fix some of the other buildings in the pits and what I thought be a quick fix actually became a lot of work.

I couldn't find any decent pics of the Devils Diner so I decided to make them all from scratch. I then soon realized that some of the other textures no longer work so I had to redo all the other windows and smaller textures that form part of the buildings.

Have also added the white Bilstein logo to the first bridge and then several other textures have...

Final texture updates

Hi Guys

Here are some more new textures to complete the pit area and also new textures for the wooden huts on track.

Pit is still not 100% but certainly looks a lot better than before.

There is a optional no crowd file, just copy the textures into the tracks location. To revert back to crowds just delete the same textures.

Hope you guys like the changes.

***To be on the safe side and even if you have v1.1, 1.2 or v1.0 I recommend that you delete the track first before...

Hi @cebeuno

If you want to add Patricks VLN to work with my track, here's a quick fix.

All you have to do is copy my NST.mas file and paste it into Patricks Nordschleife.

Download this file with the new scn and gbd settings, copy/paste into Patricks Nordschleife\ NS_VLN and allow to overwrite.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1HCH_tLzdhFG0g7ySpZEhsNXNF9xkyM1X

They share the same trees and many other textures so part of the track will be updated and it will have the new lighting from my update.

Just tried it and doesn't look too bad.

I might decide to take some textures from Codemasters 2014 F1 Nurburg GP to update, will have to see what's possible.

NS_VLN_loading.jpg

Last edited:
This is a wonderful track. Adjusted the AI with the AIW file but only because i like to drive sensibile.which is slow for an old man. Great job on the track though. Fun to drive and the textures are really nice.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 80 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 58 9.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 65 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 38 6.0%
  • < 5 years