Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Since normal norhern european upstanding citizens celebrate the actual christmas holiday 24th, unlike some strange castouts opting for 25th, all this mystery now leaves me no option but to glance the net while eating christmas dinner and sharing gifts with the family, probably being stamped as a great betrayer of family and home alike! Oh dear. Still, can not resist the urge, probably.

My hopes: Classic content, say DRM, or some vintage protos :) A 787B would make me a happy man for instance.

But in reality my bet is for AI.

A license for the CanAm Series. Now that would be a nice chritmas gift. I wouldn't say no to Nordschleife, Brands, Monaco, LeMans, Portimao, Barber etc. 24h to go, hoping they will not announce the new stuff during dinner time. That could leed to some, erm, family problems... :whistling:

I don't see what announcement could ruin our Christmas other than releasing multiplayer the next day (on Christmas day). Any other kind of announcement would be pointless and only ruin Christmas in a bad way if we heard about something cool we're going to have to wait for until January.

If the announcement isn't that we're getting Ai/multiplayer on Christmas day I don't want to hear it.

I see not a single person around has mention modding tools, at least announcement of them releasing the modding tool in the next update. Who knows, though I'm still thinking like most of you here that it's probably something to do with Nordschleife, AI or Multiplayer, the modding tools have only been something that crossed my brain yesterday :)

I see not a single person around has mention modding tools, at least announcement of them releasing the modding tool in the next update. Who knows, though I'm still thinking like most of you here that it's probably something to do with Nordschleife, AI or Multiplayer, the modding tools have only been something that crossed my brain yesterday :)

They have mentioned that they wont release modding tools until the game is fully released v1.0. This is so that mods wont stop working if they change some code between now and v1.0.

They have mentioned that they wont release modding tools until the game is fully released v1.0. This is so that mods wont stop working if they change some code between now and v1.0.
Yea I know, it's just perhaps they changed their mind, not like they didn't do it before, up to few months ago the game was meant to be in 1.0 before end of 2013, yet it's still in early access at this stage, so who knows. It was just an idea anyway.

Let's see:

They said no more software updates until mid-january so NO multiplayer or AI. This also means no new tracks, cars or features released on the 24th.

The only thing that comes to mind is some new licensing, maybe RUF, or some other famous track(Nords?). But why should that ruin my Christmas ?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 361 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%