Nürburgring Nordschleife announced for Assetto Corsa

1534803_10151832730261659_277819873_o.jpg

Nürburgring Nordschleife announced: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum...cement-on-24th-dec.79549/page-11#post-1603263

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I hope AC stays as far away from iceracing as possible!
Why?

Think of it!
iR is announcing Imola and Monza. Maybe Kunos and iR have a deal where they can buy jus the Laser Scan Data from each other and transform that into there simworld. It would make sense for both, because both would save the money for the trips to Europe (iRacing) and America/Whatever (AC) ;)
We would get more tracks earlier and iR can get them cheaper. I call that a win-win situation, because iR people would stay there because of the online system and AC peopele would benefit of the more tracks.

Why?

Think of it!
iR is announcing Imola and Monza. Maybe Kunos and iR have a deal where they can buy jus the Laser Scan Data from each other and transform that into there simworld. It would make sense for both, because both would save the money for the trips to Europe (iRacing) and America/Whatever (AC) ;)
We would get more tracks earlier and iR can get them cheaper. I call that a win-win situation, because iR people would stay there because of the online system and AC peopele would benefit of the more tracks.
Hmm. It would make financial sense in one way, however they are direct rivals, so, not sure...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%