Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not possible to use it in quick race mode? i have done the same things as in the career mode there it works but in the quick race mode it doesn't show up

hey, if you want nurbugring fix in the quick race, in Track_model find the gp_mode_round_number change nurbugring value to 9 and change hockeneim value to 110

hey, if you want nurbugring fix in the quick race, in Track_model find the gp_mode_round_number change nurbugring value to 9 and change hockeneim value to 110
This change is totally unnecessary. Nurburgring and Istanbul are, even set to 1002, available at quick race when checking the box "show_track_in_select_menu". There's no need to "fix" the order of quick race GPs, I'd say :p
The guy you quoted didn't check it, thus couldn't select/see the track at quick race.

This change is totally unnecessary. Nurburgring and Istanbul are, even set to 1002, available at quick race when checking the box "show_track_in_select_menu". There's no need to "fix" the order of quick race GPs, I'd say :p
The guy you quoted didn't check it, thus couldn't select/see the track at quick race.

owhh,, ok, I'm sorry about that, I don't know,,

Derpish submitted a new resource:

Nürburgring & Istanbul Park - Adds Nürburgring & Istanbul Park to the game.

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for this mind-blowing mod, Derpish. The game is enhanced a lot with that addition. And also thanks again to Barnes for his special 2013 sponsor update! Like it, like it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Nurburgring.jpg

I'm unable to save any setup for this track, is it supposed to be normal?
When i open the save dialog i see a list of "invalid" records instead of "slot 1, slot 2, etc..." and whenever i click on any of them the game just crashes to desktop.

Yes , Look at the bottom of overview, all edits listed there :)
When I replace all files from this mod to my originals,the game crashes at the start.But when I replace all but the database,game is ok but without the Ring&Istanbul tracks.I have the 2013 mod installed(&other mods).Dont know how to edit any database.Any chance that you are making these tracks for 2013mod stable?

When I replace all files from this mod to my originals,the game crashes at the start.But when I replace all but the database,game is ok but without the Ring&Istanbul tracks.I have the 2013 mod installed(&other mods).Dont know how to edit any database.Any chance that you are making these tracks for 2013mod stable?

have the same problem, installed v0.6 and since then game crashes also at the start have 2013 mod too

For 2013 mod, I suggest using Mr Pibb's 2013 mod as the base. This mod contains only visual mods so less chance for problem. After applying this mod, I added Derpish's mod except the database file. I then modified Mr Pibb's database file accordingly for the 2 new tracks. Besides some missing textures, I have no problem with quick race, season challenge and career modes. Champions mode will not work.

For 2013 mod, I suggest using Mr Pibbs 2013 mod as the base. This mod contains only visual mods so less chance for problem. After applying this mod, I added Derpish's mod except the database file. I then modified Mr Pibbs database file accordingly for the 2 new tracks. Besides some missing textures, I have no problems with quick race, season challenge and career modes. Champions mode will not work.

Please upload your database !! :)
I also use Mr Pibbs 2013 mod

• Deleted member 147278

I'm unable to save any setup for this track, is it supposed to be normal?
When i open the save dialog i see a list of "invalid" records instead of "slot 1, slot 2, etc..." and whenever i click on any of them the game just crashes to desktop.
Will look into it , but its probably a .exe thing that can't be changed

• Deleted member 147278

have the same problem, installed v0.6 and since then game crashes also at the start have 2013 mod too

Please upload your database !! :)
I also use Mr Pibbs 2013 mod

Please be patient or look into how to edit database , at given time i cant upload 2013 database with this mod.But i have asked Mr Pibb and V1tek can i upload their database's and i am waiting for a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 85 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%