MyTeam Toyota Castrol - Power 1 (Ultimate-Pack)

Skins MyTeam Toyota Castrol - Power 1 (Ultimate-Pack) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Double R submitted a new resource:

MyTeam Toyota Castrol Power 1 (+ ALL ACCESORIES) - If you like the Rally at the same time as formula 1 this is your ideal skin

View attachment 393664

- NAME MOD: "MyTeam Toyota Castrol Power 1"

- HISTORY: "This mod was born out of my passion for the world of rallying, my first car game I played was "Colin McRae". This skin for me means a lot, it means love for the old, love for the retro and the love of the evolution of cars over time, this skin definitely reminds me a lot of the beginning of my beginnings, that's why I have a special love. I hope you enjoy it as much as me!

Read more about this resource...

First Victory for Castrol^^

I found a Bug:
Everytime i change my Teambadge (e.g. a color or whatever) this happens. My badges are broken and in low Resolution and my Garage where i have saved Livery loads the Images from the Cars a long time and after its done with loading, see Screenshot below.

But besides that a very good Mood only Tip is dont change your Team badge.

This can be Fixed with "check file integrity" in Steam. Steam Replace the files with the Original F1 2020 files (all files). After that copy the Mod again. But never change you bagde after that or the same Bug will happen again.

Another Problem is after i Installed your Mod every time i Leave my HQ to go to a track i stuck in a Loading Screen. I found in a Forum this:

Hi guys, as a temporary fix to this problem I suggest that if you are using any of the DLC helmets or race suits to remove them and apply only base game items. I was using the gold Schumacher suit and kept getting the black screen, then booted back to the Xbox one home screen. As soon as I changed suits my issue was fixed. Played the next race and the game was working fine. Hope this helps, this issue will most likely be fixed soon enough.
(Please note, I have also submitted this as a separate bug report a few days ago. Just wanted to reply with some help for anyone still struggling)
Best regards.

I was able to Fix that with a annoing trick. I force the F1 2020 App to Quit with ctrl+alt+delte in task manager and after i load my savegame, im not back in HQ, im in the Race Event.

Im not sure if a Bug from the Game, your Mod, or a combination of both cause the Problem.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for commenting on the bugs. As we know for a long time from remote Codemasters, it is not that it has a great reputation for making perfect games in terms of polishing them without bugs, in the sense of bugs. Formula 1 often have several bugs, I don't want to blame Codemasters with it. Simply the mods are mods, sometimes they can cause certain problems, anyway my mod only replaces texture files, in principle it would not have problems, as soon as the load can check some textures in case they are somewhat heavy. Let's go by parts, the logo that I have put is that of Toyota, you can choose to install it (adjusting the color looks good) or simply do not install it if you want one of the game, for this delete this folder from my mod if you do not want it: 2020_asset_groups / ui_package (delete this folder and all the subfolders), this will eliminate the badge completely and you can use the one you want if you don't like the toyota one. On the other hand, the last thing you told me that when you go out track and go back to your main screen stay black for a long time while is loading, i would have to check the textures for the next update, keep in mind that the game / mod can sometimes generate conflict, so I recommend "verify files from steam" . It may be a problem with the game or the mod itself, although the latter I always try to test before launching on the web. However I will do a revision, thanks for you comments, greetings.

Last edited:
I like the Toyota Logo, i only thought the Toyota Badge file causes the Problem with the Broken Badges. I tested the Mod to found a Fix but im a Amateur.^^

I must use this Livery, i like Catrol to much to not use it. Even if it brakes my Game a bit. lol

I never thought that im be able to drive with Castrol here in F1 2020. This and the Midland Livery i like most atm in the Mod Sektion. The Jaguar 05 Livery Mod looks cool too, but i dont tryd it atm.

Take it easy, friend, we will do our best to review your files as soon as possible. To see if we solve the problem about loading times and the badge I do not know if it happens with the rest of the mods the same, I imagine that it will also happen.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 190 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 249 13.4%