MyTeam MAHLE Audi Sport Racing Formula 1 Team

Skins MyTeam MAHLE Audi Sport Racing Formula 1 Team V1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for sharing this livery, however every time I try to enter MyTeam mode the game crashes after applying this mod. It seems that there's some sort of incompatibility, so maybe you can check it out.

Cheers.

Thanks for sharing this livery, however every time I try to enter MyTeam mode the game crashes after applying this mod. It seems that there's some sort of incompatibility, so maybe you can check it out.

Cheers.

I'm not sure really what could be causing this, Like I say in the read me file, you are better off watching a youtube video on how to install it, I'm not the best at explaining things. I also think I have a reason, Allow me to check momentarilly.

It's working now, thanks for the fix :)

Two things I believe would make the car look better is first if the red on the nose were centered, for some reason it's curved to the right, and second if the black of the car were really black and not grey.

Cheers.

About Audi Sport... Is someone interested in these?

20200803014813_1.jpg
20200803202432_1.jpg

It's working now, thanks for the fix :)

Two things I believe would make the car look better is first if the red on the nose were centered, for some reason it's curved to the right, and second if the black of the car were really black and not grey.

Cheers.

Yeah, I do see your point, however the livery is based off of Mark Anton's concept, and thats how it was, I will try to get an update out where the black is just the grey like you said, but that would probably mean remaking the whole livery, and I'm not sure I want to! ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 348 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%