MyTeam - Lotus F1 Team E24 Fantasy Pack

Skins MyTeam - Lotus F1 Team E24 Fantasy Pack 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi, great mod! Wanted to ask, is there a way for my emblem to not show on the just race crew and pit crew uniforms? it really disrupts the flow and i really don't want to design around it. i did think to just make it transparent but then I don't want a transparent emblem either. Can you help?

hi, I'm sorry that I'm writing this.... but can you make something out of this?
M0gshXPDqik.jpg

It should not matter what car livery you pick. Once you are in MyTeam, it should be overridden by my mod. Make sure you installed Modular Mods base files first (if done correctly you should notice your start screen looks different). Then extract my mod into your game directory.

There should be an erp. file called "myteam_f1_renault.erp" in the "_ACTIVE" folder inside the "_Modular_Mods" folder. If this is so, it will override your MyTeam car into the Lotus car when you enter MyTeam mode. You won't see it at the very beginning when making the team until you go to the headquarters.
i did find the myteam_f1_renault.erp but still couldnt find the car, how can i fix this? thanks for mod tho

gloves, suit works, but which skin does the mod replaces? cause its not in racenet
It doesn't replace any skin. Once you load up MyTeam mode the car completely changes because the whole chassis is different. You will not see any change in the main menu nor customisation. You will see it in the MyTeam mode once you load it up on track and in the team center etc.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back