MyTeam - Lotus F1 Team E24 Fantasy Pack

Skins MyTeam - Lotus F1 Team E24 Fantasy Pack 1.02

Login or Register an account to download this content
I start on MyTeam but it doesnt apear neither, i explained myself bad on the review. Which livery i have to use, because im using racenet maybe i have to use other

Last edited:
I start on MyTeam but it doesnt apear neither, i explained myself bad on the review. Which livery i have to use, because im using racenet maybe i have to use other
It should not matter what car livery you pick. Once you are in MyTeam, it should be overridden by my mod. Make sure you installed Modular Mods base files first (if done correctly you should notice your start screen looks different). Then extract my mod into your game directory.

There should be an erp. file called "myteam_f1_renault.erp" in the "_ACTIVE" folder inside the "_Modular_Mods" folder. If this is so, it will override your MyTeam car into the Lotus car when you enter MyTeam mode. You won't see it at the very beginning when making the team until you go to the headquarters.

Last edited:
It should not matter what car livery you pick. Once you are in MyTeam, it should be overridden by my mod. Make sure you installed Modular Mods base files first (if done correctly you should notice your start screen looks different). Then extract my mod into your game directory.

There should be an erp. file called "myteam_f1_renault.erp" in the "_ACTIVE" folder inside the "_Modular_Mods" folder. If this is so, it will override your MyTeam car into the Lotus car when you enter MyTeam mode. You won't see it at the very beginning when making the team until you go to the headquarters.
I have modular mods because of the 2021 season mod, and i copied your folder to the game one but doesnt work

Hello, love the mod, the car is beautiful! I am having some issues though. In my save I am at Monza and everything was working fine through FP1, Fp2, FP3, and Q1. However every time the game loads into the session for Q2 it crashes. I have tried DX11, windowed mode, changing settings in nvidia control panel, all to no avail. Are you aware of any thing that might cause this to happen? I am using modular mods and everything copy and pasted correctly.

Hello, love the mod, the car is beautiful! I am having some issues though. In my save I am at Monza and everything was working fine through FP1, Fp2, FP3, and Q1. However every time the game loads into the session for Q2 it crashes. I have tried DX11, windowed mode, changing settings in nvidia control panel, all to no avail. Are you aware of any thing that might cause this to happen? I am using modular mods and everything copy and pasted correctly.
sorry to hear that! Its hard to narrow it down and say what is causing the crash. It is raining or dry on track? (it alters team wear depending on conditions). Otherwise verify your game files and do the session see if it persists afterwards while mid session saving. I took a risk with this mod because there has been a history of crashes for MyTeam mods due to team clothing or heads disappearing due to game updates. Personally I would try installing everything but racecrew and pitcrew gear and their mipmaps. Only install driver clothing and car in mean time see if that helps?

i did everything correctly, and i can see the logo and other stuff, but i cant see the car livery ,(i have already past headquartes, i am in the first practice session and still cant see the livery)

Last edited:
i did everything correctly, and i can see the logo and other stuff, but i cant see the car livery ,(i have already past headquartes, i am in the first practice session and still cant see the livery)
You did download the MyTeam one right not the replace Renault mod?! If you downloaded the MyTeam one after already installing Modular Mods Base Files (latest version) then ensure there is an erp. file called "myteam_f1_renault.erp" in the "_ACTIVE" folder inside the "_Modular_Mods" folder.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%