MyTeam Livery & Package Template [Modular Mods]

Misc MyTeam Livery & Package Template [Modular Mods] 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ParkYongLee

Modular Mods Creator
ParkYongLee submitted a new resource:

Modular MyTeam Livery Template [ERP archive] - This mod provides a custom modular ERP archive file, for easy c&p and patchsave status.

Description:
  • This mod provides a custom ERP archive and all needed assetgroup-files to be used as a template for creating a MyTeam livery, or for inserting existing liveries into the archive - without overwriting original game files.
  • The mod itself does not contain beautiful liveries, only default skins to be replaced by those many beautiful liveries out there.
View attachment 443375

[COLOR=rgb(41, 105...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

if i understand its a pre made file structure for modder to import their work instead of directly into de the game. So about creating fast copy and paste ?
Yes, like with all my modular/template mods. No importing into game files, no overwriting game ERP files, no extra saving of mipmap files. Easier for everyone to set up c&p.

If I get a list together of which files will be needed for a complete package, I will put all those files into this one single ERP archive.

All that gets overwritten are assetgroup-files. But as those never get changed/patched, it is easier to handle (also with removing a mod).

Also having a c&p mod with 5 MB is better than 300 MB ^__^

Last edited:
ParkYongLee updated MyTeam Livery & Package Template [Modular Mods] with a new update entry:

completed the package and integrated it into the Modular Mods system

Changelog 1.1:
  • The mod has become part of the [Modular Mods] system and must meet its requirements.
  • Added a helmet template file, to insert fom01 helmet textures
  • Added full MyTeam package template (livery excluded, use the livery template for the car)
Note, that using the modular full package will result in 200 MB more VRAM being used ingame.

Read the rest of this update entry...

can the files be renamed? right now I am renaming each file at the end and when put in ACTIVE I convert back to your standard name e.g. livery_myteam_custom1

can the files be renamed? right now I am renaming each file at the end and when put in ACTIVE I convert back to your standard name e.g. livery_myteam_custom1
No, none of the active files and/or folders can be renamed. Think of it, same if you edit the original erp file names - what would happen?
The system is looking for ABC.erp, if you change it to ACD.erp ... the system does not know about ACD.erp, it only does not find ABC.erp
fom wheel s.tif is missing in livery and racenet01 boots s.tif in package. not sure if needed just fyi
I know, but I have not seen any package where the _s was actually edited, so I left it out (I also left out most of the office stuff, keyboards etc. ... too many items to edit, not worth the effort (for me)

What I personally do, is to create custom subfolders for inactive mods, where I drag and drop the erp files in and out. So I never have to rename the files but still know about my stuff.

Last edited:
Completely understand. And yeah I just got around to finally getting some sub folders set up after making sure I had everything in working order and to my liking

Last edited:
Please tell me exactly which file in/from which erp. I'm not an erp library knowing where everything is and I don't want to start searching.

Yea sure

the monitor is here

SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1
2020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew\2020

And the Glass

Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\careerhub\race_day_r_n_d_area

this is great. however when i get a full my team package instead of copy and pasting into the games how do i do it with the modular mod?
MoMods only work with my provided files. So if you have a full team package by someone, you either need to import those .dds files into my .erp files or you cannot use it modular, if it is for normal c&p overwriting original game files.

Would something like that be possible with the original teams? That you can easily change the livery of the car or racing suits of the drivers. For example Racing Point. That I give them the Aston Martin livery and racing suits / pit crew. There are already mods here, livery and such. Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%