MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) (Easy installation)

Skins MyTeam - Honda Repsol (Inspired in Marc Márquez) (Easy installation) 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Depends version you choose: You have the Marc Marquez version (93) you need to select 93 or 70 to turn to transparent the number.
If you has the skin for default (F1 Version) you can choose the 1 till 30. 31 to 99 is default number.

Last edited:
I've installed the mod using the copy and paste method and now every livery, glove, suit and driver face has become blurry. Is there any way to fix this?

Hi, everything works perfectly, apart from the badge - it is just blurry f170. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Attachments

• image_2021-04-30_215522.png
    image_2021-04-30_215522.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 64
Hello 2R and congrats for your work.
I'd like some help it seems I can't make it work, I've tried even with fresh clean installation of the game but the only thing I can see from your mod is a transparent silver Honda badge in front of my own old badge.
Can't see any livery, suit, gloves absolutely nothing. I did fresh installation and then copied the 4 folders of your mod into the main directory, am I missing something? Maybe it's not working for 1.18 patch???

is there a DDS file for it? like for manual install? because i want to put some sponsors/details in the livery for personal use only, not to share.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back