[MyTeam] Hatsune Miku Goodsmile Racing AMG

Misc [MyTeam] Hatsune Miku Goodsmile Racing AMG 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
A. Hopkinson submitted a new resource:

[MyTeam] Hatsune Miku Goodsmile Racing AMG - A Goodsmile Racing inspired livery pack for MyTeam

A MyTeam livery pack inspired by the Goodsmile Racing team from Japan Super GT. I couldn't find one for F1 2020 so I decided to do it myself !

I thought I'd share the result, so you too can let your inner weeb shine ! :x3:

Even though I've spent quite a few hours creating it, it's pretty much a WIP, as there are many things that could be enhanced or that would require a little fix. It's my very first mod, and I as I can't afford photoshop it was done on paint.net (pretty neat tool imo...

Read more about this resource...

Hi ! Thanks for the comment ! :D

That's pretty weird... anyway, you can just go ahead and install the gloves in another folder (for example the "weraceasone"). Just remember to make the exact same changes in all 2 or 3 .erp files that appear under the folder you choose ;)

Then you'll just have to pick these gloves in the menu instead of the racenet ones

Cheers !

Hi ! Thanks for the comment ! :D

That's pretty weird... anyway, you can just go ahead and install the gloves in another folder (for example the "weraceasone"). Just remember to make the exact same changes in all 2 or 3 .erp files that appear under the folder you choose ;)

Then you'll just have to pick these gloves in the menu instead of the racenet ones

Cheers !
HI
now i have the following problems:
1.Driver #39 blurred but i changed it on fom and all myteam cars
2.pitcrew,garage crew overalls not showing it's all glitched
3.emblem show's old blurred badge when the new one is applied

I changed everything in the locations given i'm stuck :(

I only could make the Car skin,driver suit and gloves to work i will uise these.
If you can please try to make a better instalation instructions i am at this like 3-4 hours now :(

Update 2

I found here on RD a mod called modular mods and it's quite nifty managed to install almost everything take a look

Last edited:
Hi,
very nice livery, but I have some problems, the chrono mode works, try them 1,2 and 3 as well but when I qualified my game crashed in Q3 in Zandvoort, if there is a way to help me on it I really like this livery or whether it is possible to share the game files edit? Thanks for your help

Hi,
very nice livery, but I have some problems, the chrono mode works, try them 1,2 and 3 as well but when I qualified my game crashed in Q3 in Zandvoort, if there is a way to help me on it I really like this livery or whether it is possible to share the game files edit? Thanks for your help
Try Modular mods work perfect for me :)

Finally installed :p !!
Just, I don't know where put the "pitstop gantry test 1.dds" and "Glass DA FILE.dds". Yeah it's indicated but I'm afraid to overwrite the wrong file... :redface:

Annnd I messed very hard the monitor... :( So now I have a F1 logo very blurry :D, I didn't know what is the "Monitor screen GSR with n° 39.dds" so I put in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\garagecrew\2020 => garagecrew.erp
And I replaced garage_car_monitor_screen_a_d.tif.

Great job again for this mod :thumbsup: !

Otherwise, I take a screen of pitcrews ;) :

01 - Copie.png
02 - Copie.png

Hello, played around the mod and edited some textures to my liking but I need help locating the file for the name boards above the pits, since other teams have their team logos between their drivers' names and I wanna make a logo for myteam as well

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 144 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%