F1 2021 MyTeam Designs not working in Savegames

F1 2021 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi there,

i´m not sure if somebody has the same problem.
i tried to use a F1 2020 design mod in 2021. I made everything like F12020 and edited all the wep´s and other files, save them and thats it.

After that i started the game again, looking into my driver and everything is fine. all graphics are like i would have to. so i start my career again, go to the training and, everything is wrong btw. its still the unuseable graphics from EA or CM but not waht i have changed.

After starting a new career (from the beginning) everything works fine and is like i would have.

last year this was not a problem, but if this happened this year thats a shame because you have to start your career again after editing a design in case you would like to use it in your MyTeam-Career.

Has somebody the same problems and maybe a solution for all of us, because i think this will be not a good way.

Hi there,

i´m not sure if somebody has the same problem.
i tried to use a F1 2020 design mod in 2021. I made everything like F12020 and edited all the wep´s and other files, save them and thats it.

After that i started the game again, looking into my driver and everything is fine. all graphics are like i would have to. so i start my career again, go to the training and, everything is wrong btw. its still the unuseable graphics from EA or CM but not waht i have changed.

After starting a new career (from the beginning) everything works fine and is like i would have.

last year this was not a problem, but if this happened this year thats a shame because you have to start your career again after editing a design in case you would like to use it in your MyTeam-Career.

Has somebody the same problems and maybe a solution for all of us, because i think this will be not a good way.
fill and edited all proper files ?

So, now i changed the livery again (into the gulf porsche) and going back to the game brought me an MSC-Livery (red with the dragon on the front). so it looks that this year you can´t change the livery whenever you want and going back to game. maybe someone found a solution but this is what i found out till now

So, now i changed the livery again (into the gulf porsche) and going back to the game brought me an MSC-Livery (red with the dragon on the front). so it looks that this year you can´t change the livery whenever you want and going back to game. maybe someone found a solution but this is what i found out till now
i'm wondering you install your livery with ERP or from those of 2020 with easy install..... You cant install 2020 livery with the easy installation, only with ERP. Because the MSC dragon livery belong to F1 2020.... not F1 2021 and saying your see this livery in F1 2021

No, i installed it in both ways. first as C&P and then as a ERP in the Akkerman livery (its the akkerman livery in my game, see screenshot) . There is also a f1 2021 MSC red black dragon livery from MSC. That´s what i can tell you from my POV right now.

Attachments

• IMG_20210719_170852.jpg
    IMG_20210719_170852.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back