MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP

Skins MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP version 6

Login or Register an account to download this content
do i copy and paste all the files in the download over the 'f1 folder"? or open f1 folder and replace asset groups? sorry newbie here
Open F1 Folder, and you should be able to see many folders there like 2020_assets group, asset group, and many other folders. If you're there, you can just straight copy and paste my "2020_assets_group" and "assets_group" folders there and you'll get a pop-up message to Replace the current files, and you need to aggree with it. Goodluck mate!

Last edited:
Open F1 Folder, and you should be able to see many folders there like 2020_assets group, asset group, and many other folders. If you're there, you can just straight copy and paste my "2020_assets_group" and "assets_group" folders there and you'll get a pop-up message to Replace the current files, and you need to aggree with it. Goodluck mate!
thank you mate, do i need to start a new myteam with a certain engine? do i need to use a certain livery and suit?

Nookleer updated MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP with a new update entry:

Update version 5

Hello again!

First of all, im truly sorry to make you wait for so long.
Since i found game update 1.15 didn't broke the mod, i only make a minor update.

Lately all of you have been request so much helmet so thankfully i've managed to make them all.

And good news for those who want to use Nico Hulkenberg for career mode, there is a mod that makes it possible to use Nico's face for you career driver that you can find...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Another outstanding work mate))

But... How about my old question?

Engine suppliers on engine cover? Like change engine Honda, on engine cover Honda?
Thank you mate!

Yeah, i think about it when you asked the question.
I think its good when you're using Honda or Renault engine because the teams that are using honda or renault engine like AlphaTauri, RedBull, Renault, and McLaren have their engine supplier sponsor on their car.
But then i think, what if the car is using Ferrari or Mercedes engine? i checked Sauber, RacingPoint, Haas, and Williams seems like they didnt put their engine supplierson their car sponsors.

So, does that means engine supplier sponsor is only applies for Renault and Honda? or what? hahah i dont know.

Anyway thats a very good idea tbh. Maybe i will do it in F1 2021 with my new livery.

Thank you mate!

Yeah, i think about it when you asked the question.
I think its good when you're using Honda or Renault engine because the teams that are using honda or renault engine like AlphaTauri, RedBull, Renault, and McLaren have their engine supplier sponsor on their car.
But then i think, what if the car is using Ferrari or Mercedes engine? i checked Sauber, RacingPoint, Haas, and Williams seems like they didnt put their engine supplierson their car sponsors.

So, does that means engine supplier sponsor is only applies for Renault and Honda? or what? hahah i dont know.

Anyway thats a very good idea tbh. Maybe i will do it in F1 2021 with my new livery.

i'll think all engine suppliers))

Hi, great mod, looks amazing.
I used ERP to install and worked fine for one practice session and then my game crashed.
Then I verified my files and used copy and paste version. The game still crashes when trying to load up practice 2. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Hi, great mod, looks amazing.
I used ERP to install and worked fine for one practice session and then my game crashed.
Then I verified my files and used copy and paste version. The game still crashes when trying to load up practice 2. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
Yep, that's the problem with myteam packages (without modular mods): They will break when an update comes, because the updates change the content - for which the game is now looking and cannot find it, thus crashes.
Only thing to do: extract the textures, manual import them (best use myteam package from modular mods, this way it will be patchsafe eternally :D)

Yep, that's the problem with myteam packages (without modular mods): They will break when an update comes, because the updates change the content - for which the game is now looking and cannot find it, thus crashes.
Only thing to do: extract the textures, manual import them (best use myteam package from modular mods, this way it will be patchsafe eternally :D)
Thanks man

Hi again, just downloaded modular mods, it looks great - how do I now use the BMW livery with this? Quite new to all this sorry

Hi again, just downloaded modular mods, it looks great - how do I now use the BMW livery with this? Quite new to all this sorry
Well, after you have the base files and you grabbed the myteam livery/package, you have to import the textures (dds) from this mod into the erp files of my mods.
If this mod here has only c&p erp files, you have to export the textures all on your own first, using EEA 7.1

where do I have to copy and paste the helmet I want? I pasted the other files and it worked perfectly, but I dont know where to put the helmet file as I want the spanish helmet

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.9%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 307 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 440 39.5%