MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP

Skins MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP version 6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Many thanks mate!))
Happy Christmas and New Year!

P.S. Waiting for Engine Suppliers Pictures on car))
You too mate, you too!
Cheers!

Hmm that's actually a great idea, i'll remember that. But i never found ferrari sponsors on HAAS and Sauber car, and Mercedes sponsors on Williams and racing point cars. Or there is? let me know if you have any information about that. Anyway great idea mate!

hi,yes i see the car in menu,even time trial but the liveries is blurry in menu and in track,plus if i switch car in trial time,the loading never end ,forcing me to close programm,so i had verified the files and w/o mod run normally,pity cos i iked the bmw idea.

hi,yes i see the car in menu,even time trial but the liveries is blurry in menu and in track,plus if i switch car in trial time,the loading never end ,forcing me to close programm,so i had verified the files and w/o mod run normally,pity cos i iked the bmw idea.
I've tested this mod several times, even i installed the mod to clean installed F12020 and it works fine for me. Do you have any other mods installed in your game?
I dont really know why, but i can only suggest you to verify your F1 2020 game files. If you dont know how, heres how to do it:
  1. Open Steam, in Library menu left click on F12020 game in your game list.
  2. And then select "Properties" and there should be a pop-up menu of F12020
  3. There should be a loads of menu like "General, Update, Local Files, and more". Here you want to choose "Local Files"
  4. After you choose "Local Files" you should have some more menu actions to choose
  5. Choose/Click "Verify integrity of game files"
  6. You'll have to wait a few minutes to wait for Steam to verify your F1 2020 game files, after that Steam will delete your mods in your game(if you have one) and will download the files that your mods was replacing.
  7. After you finish verifying and downloading it, you'll have a clean installed F12020
  8. You can start your game first and then exit, or you can just straight install(by copy&paste) my mods to your F1 2020 game directory and then launch the game.
Thats all i can do to help you for now, try that and let me know any further updates.
Good luck mate:) Cheers!

I absolutely love this skin pack, it looks awesome!! Thanks!

Would it be possible to get a Brazil themed helmet??

Thaanks!
Thank you so much mate! i really appreciate it:)
Sure i'll include it in the next update. But i think you'll have to wait a little bit longer for the next update, but dont worry its in the next update:)

hey wanted to ask if you are going to make a livery for another season?
Do you mean for F1 2022? or "A New One" for next season in your myTeam career?
Anyway, i dont have an answer for both question because i didn't even have a planning for that haha.

Maybe i'll came back with a new livery in F1 2022, who knows:)

Does anyone having a problem and errors or something blurry with the mods for the latest Game version/update? If you're having some of them, let me know okay:)

Dude, if it's blurry, just use my MyTeam no sharing mod which gets rid of textures being used by the myteam erp files :p ;) fom_car all the way, only

Last edited:
Wow thats new haha, thank you for sharing mate! :) :)
Yeah, it's not an attractive mod because people ignore stuff like this, mostly (same with the template erp files, haha). But I'd say it is one of the most handy mods for myteam skin users ^__^ as it gets rid of an issue, I have read sooo often about :D

Yeah, it's not an attractive mod because people ignore stuff like this, mostly (same with the template erp files, haha). But I'd say it is one of the most handy mods for myteam skin users ^__^ as it gets rid of an issue, I have read sooo often about :D
Yeah its tiring to install the mod again every single updates tbh, thanks to you for making a very useful mod. Keep it up mate! Cheers;)

UPDATE: I think there's nothing wrong with my mods for 1.15 game version, i've installed my mod and theres nothing wrong with it, no blurry, nothing. Maybe if you're having any issue with my mod or having a blurry livery, you could just install it again haha. And the next update will be later this week or maybe next week:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%