MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP

Skins MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP version 6

Login or Register an account to download this content
hi mate. I'm installing mod, everything happens. But when my team enters the livery of the car disappears
But can you see the livery on the livery menu? You should check it when you do some time trials from the single player menu too. Let me know any updates okay ill try to help

Not 100% sure but ill ask, today the devs released the f2 update would having this installed brake my team? only asking as since the update my team is constantly crashing when i try to load it and not sure whats causing it

Qo
Not 100% sure but ill ask, today the devs released the f2 update would having this installed brake my team? only asking as since the update my team is constantly crashing when i try to load it and not sure whats causing it
Good question mate, tbh me personally haven't updated and played the game since the new update. I i'll investigate the problem later because i currenly have am exam going on right now hahaha.

Sorry mate, looks like ERP installation is the best way for this problem right now.

i cant see the car skin on the 70 edition livery, what can I do?
This mod isnt updated for the game version 1.14, so there must be some conflict or errors.
I'm busy with my exam at the moment so maybe next week i'll release the updated version of the mod.

I'm so sorry mate:(

Last edited:
This mod isnt updated for the game version 1.14, so there must be some conflict or errors.
I'm busy with my exam at the moment so maybe next week i'll release the updated version of the mod.

I'm so sorry mate:(

Is the idea still in your head? I would like to bring back Hulk with BMW :)
Yes i am, but i think its impossible to do:( because i dont know how and dont have f1 2019.
I'm just gonna wait until other modders make it. I have the idea because i found a mod that allow you use Seb as your driver.

Yes i am, but i think its impossible to do:( because i dont know how and dont have f1 2019.
I'm just gonna wait until other modders make it. I have the idea because i found a mod that allow you use Seb as your driver.
you could theoretically just do the hulk helmet?

you could theoretically just do the hulk helmet?
Ah yes thats the easiest way, maybe i'll include hulk's helmet in the next update.
That would be awesome if we can get his first podium, and with BMW:)

Is there a hulkenberg commentary in f1 2020? just wondering, that would be great too if there is haha.

Thanks for you suggestion mate, Cheers!

Ah yes thats the easiest way, maybe i'll include hulk's helmet in the next update.
That would be awesome if we can get his first podium, and with BMW:)

Is there a hulkenberg commentary in f1 2020? just wondering, that would be great too if there is haha.

Thanks for you suggestion mate, Cheers!
no, unfortunately, hülkenberg is not available for selection by the commentators.

Nookleer updated MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) with a new update entry:

Update version 4

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!
Here's my gift for all of you
I hope you like it!

I'm sorry for the long wait, and thanks for your support all this time!
I've read all of your review and your requests. And thankfully i've managed to fulfill it:)

In this update i've fixed the mod to compatibly run in the latest patch(v1.14) and you'll get 8 new helmets as you request it! which is:
  • Canada nationality driver helmet
  • France nationality driver...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline