MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP

Skins MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package+Helmet) *Copy/Paste & ERP version 6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nookleer submitted a new resource:

MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package) - F1 2020 MyTeam ERP installation

Hi fellas! This is my first mod, its not perfect but its the best i can do. Hope you guys like it!

View attachment 422435
source: https://www.carscoops.com/2018/05/bmw-get-back-f1-just-deploy-sweet-split-livery/

I created a BMW Motorsport livery for F12020 myTeam, the design is from Sean Bull Design but i've made a minor changes to adjust...

Read more about this resource...

Nookleer updated MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package) with a new update entry:

Update version 2

Here you go!

Finally, copy/paste version of this mod is launched! Hope you like it.
In this update i've made a change and new features as:
  • Added Copy&Paste version
  • Reworked car color (its in the _s files, changed sponsors/stickers to satin instead of matte)
  • Added #WeRaceAsOne stickers below the mirror
  • Added Rainbows for both mirrors (its a bit jaggy but its the best i can do, sorry)
  • Added END RACISM stickers on the Halo

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nookleer updated MyTeam - BMW Motorsport (Full Package) with a new update entry:

Update version 3

Helmets is here!

Because some of you were asking for the helmets or saying theres no helmets in version 1-version 2. So i decided to make some for all of you guys.

In this updates you'll get 5 choices of helmets that you can install by CopyPaste or ERP.

Helmet choices:
  • BMW Livery helmet
  • Rainbow #WeRaceAsOne helmet
  • Germany nationality driver helmet
  • Netherland nationality driver helmet
  • England/UK...

Read the rest of this update entry...

These mods replace files and only certain files are able to replaced for My Team so the 70’s edition and the racenet files are the ones that work. Get a racenet account for free and pay a few $ for the 70’s dlc and you’ll be good to go.
Thanks for the reply mate. I didnt even know you have to pay for 70's livery, i buy standard F1 2020 version and i got racenet and 70's livery aswell.

Outstanding work mate!
But... Can you make version with Engine (e.g. Merc/Renault/Honda/Ferrari) Livery?
You mean i make the livery for all the engines separately? I'm sure i've made this livery for all engine suppliers. If you didnt see the livery for your car, i think theres something wrong

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing