AC Mystery Fun Event, Tuesday 27th July 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

HF2000

Thou shall not pass!!!
Staff
Premium
5682_auto_vraagteken.png

Welcome to the RD Racing Club.

Based on the feedback I've received from all of you who have participated in my recent races (thank you so much for that! :thumbsup:), I'm hosting another experimental event.

The characteristics are:

• FUN IS KEY!
  • Car is unknown until start of the event
  • Car has very few setup options so everyone has basically the same car.
  • Track is unknown until start of the event
  • No practice, only qualify (20min) and race (40min)
  • Total duration roughly 1 hour 30 minutes, including sign up and install mod if needed.
This event will not be published on s.gp until 20 min before it starts to keep it secret AND to give you time to sign up and install a mod if needed.

PLEASE POST HERE IF YOU GOING TO SIGN UP SO I WILL KNOW HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS THERE WILL BE!

Event details:

• 21.00 CEST, 20:00 DST (19:00 UTC) Event posted on S.GP , sign up now and install mod if needed!
  • 21:20 CEST, 20:20 DST (19:20 UTC) | 3min - Practice (forced by S.GP)
  • 21:25 CEST, 20:25 DST (19:25 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 21:47 CEST, 20:47 DST (19:47 UTC) | 40 minutes - Race
You have to use the qualification to calculate tyre pressures and fuel load for the race.

All premium members can sign up for this event and slots are limited so make sure to tag a friend! This event will take place on the newly developed platform Simracing.GP and it's extremely easy to join!
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here and here to learn how you can participate as well.

Useful Links:

Last edited by a moderator:
A message to all Drivers,

If you run off track, you have to check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Do not just keep the gas pinned and pull back on track.

When entering the track from the pits, stay off the racing line until you are up to speed. Do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by. On re-entering the track stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 503 39.0%