AC Mystery Fun Event, Tuesday 27th July 2021

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@640er @Shed 17 @JamKart22 @Jimlaad43 @RFE3rd @Kek700 @Enzo Fazzi @RasmusP @Allan Ramsbottom @a_murel @Noctam @Chris Down

I hope it was clear that you have to register yourself on S.GP at 21.00 CEST, 20:00 DST (19:00 UTC) tomorrow. At that time the event will be posted by me. You have then about 15 min to install the mods if necessary.

Hope to see you all on track!
I thought this started at the usual time of the multi class.race. Is it really an hour latter? Usual time works better for me as I might not be able to make the latter time.

I thought this started at the usual time of the multi class.race. Is it really an hour latter? Usual time works better for me as I might not be able to make the latter time.
Don't worry, I'm 99,99% sure that qualifying will start at exactly the same time like usual! (Looking at Post 1, yes it does lol :p)
Explanation below:

Throughout the last years, before SGP, all AC RD events started at 20:00 British local time, with qualy starting between 20:10 and 20:30 British local time.

With SGP, for some reason, the practice sessions got extended by 1 hour, which makes all SGP events start at 19:00 British local time but qualy still between 20:10 and 20:30 British local time.
(probably due to the automatic sign up, server starting etc)

I guess Han lets this mystery event start at 20:00 local time with only 10-30 minutes of practice like the usual events before SGP to not give unfair advantage to those who can spend over an hour practicing before the actual qualy.

Last edited:
Colin, the actual qually and race starts at the normal time. But there isn't any practice involved. If you compare the times with for example the multiclass on Wednesday you will see that qually and race start about the same time.

Don't worry, I'm 99,99% sure that qualifying will start at exactly the same time like usual!
Explanation below:

Throughout the last years, before SGP, all AC RD events started at 20:00 British local time, with qualy starting between 20:10 and 20:30 British local time.

With SGP, for some reason, the practice sessions got extended by 1 hour, which makes all SGP events start at 19:00 British local time but qualy still between 20:10 and 20:30 British local time.
(probably due to the automatic sign up, server starting etc)

I guess Han lets this mystery event start at 20:00 local time with only 10-30 minutes of practice like the usual events before SGP to not give unfair advantage to those who can spend over an hour practicing before the actual qualy.
Thanks, Rasmus.

The early start and duration of our events isn't due to S.GP restrictions. It's a choice I've made for the multiclass as an one night event without the need for practicing on other days. With those cars is 75min practice more than enough. At the moment I still set up a practice server on the old RD infrastructure but I don't know how long they stay active. In the meantime we don't have a practice server solution on S.GP as there's no 'loop' option available like on the old RD servers so no 24/7 solution yet.

Thanks, Rasmus.

The early start and duration of our events isn't due to S.GP restrictions. It's a choice I've made for the multiclass as an one night event without the need for practicing on other days. With those cars is 75min practice more than enough. At the moment I still set up a practice server on the old RD infrastructure but I don't know how long they stay active. In the meantime we don't have a practice server solution on S.GP as there's no 'loop' option available like on the old RD servers so no 24/7 solution yet.
Ah, I thought it's done due to too many drivers asking "where's the server?!" shortly before the event started :D

Which voice chat channel are we all using for this? The last few events I've done from Simracing.gp have been pretty quiet :(

Which voice chat channel are we all using for this? The last few events I've done from Simracing.gp have been pretty quiet :(
Discord. It's in the first post of this thread. The last two events (Sunday and Wednesday) were far from quiet :D !

Last edited:
Hi @HF2000 , think I can also make this. I missed the last one at Fonteny and was disappointed as the track looked great fun.

It does takes me a lot of laps to get any kind of pace on a new track let alone a new car so this will certainly be interesting. Hopefully its a really long track so there is less risk of being blue flagged!

Hi @HF2000 , think I can also make this. I missed the last one at Fonteny and was disappointed as the track looked great fun.

It does takes me a lot of laps to get any kind of pace on a new track let alone a new car so this will certainly be interesting. Hopefully its a really long track so there is less risk of being blue flagged!
Great Tim:thumbsup:,

I think it's the same for everybody (except me of course, been practicing all week :p) . So we will see who is the most talented driver in mastering car and track from scratch!
It will be interesting to see if the aliens still have human traits

Don't forget to register yourself at the announced time and install the mods!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 215 14.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years