Resource icon

Misc My wide wheelbase cars 2013-07-30

Login or Register an account to download this content
So you basically made the car wider?Can you make the playtypus nose disappear and make it like 2013 cars?That would be great.

I think in the file you can change, where the parts of the car are. The tyres should be one part, the frontwing/reawing (the things which are affected by the damage-system), the driver itself, the steering wheel,...) The nose should be a part itself, too (cause of the pitstops/nose repair), but as you know the step in the nose is on that part which is affected in the pitsstop, so i dont think that is possible.

This file nds is for the assembling of car parts, like lego set, and positioning of the car on the track; disassembling and positioning of parts/car after collision: controlling which components wil be detached and their relative strengths, etc. It works together with loose parts settings file. Guess you can't change much on the construction of individual components with this file.

I have been playing with it and found that you can disable loose parts, so components like your front wings would not come out (but the car will still suffer damage); parts detached individually or together like brake calipers, mirrors, rear wings etc; and adjusting the detachment or damage resistance of the components etc. You can create spectacular collision scenes with parts flying. I will leave it for you to explore and will not submit mods on these as there are many variations and may not suit individual taste.

Be warned that the game may crash for some changes.

i love it thank you so much - the cars are too narrow by codemaster but what app do i need to edit it? thank you.

Narrow !? not really, CM size of the car are good. Surely your screen resolution made it look like narrow for you. Unusefull mod... because dont think its great to see a F1 with wheel outside of the car like on the screen up there.

But nice to know some part to be change

Narrow !? not really, CM size of the car are good. Surely your screen resolution made it look like narrow for you. Unusefull mod... because dont think its great to see a F1 with wheel outside of the car like on the screen up there.

But nice to know some part to be change

Well, some like wider posteriors including those of women too.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%