Tracks My track WIPs

Hey all, thought i'd show some of the tracks I'm working on for. The previews are in AC but I will be putting them in rFactor 2 as well. Some of the tracks are built from LiDAR. Just finished writing a script for making the catch fences & Safer Barrier Foam etc.
Subscribe to my youtube for updates if you like.

List of tracks in progress(I plan on doing all of the NASCAR Cup tracks):
Atlanta
Auto Club
Charlotte
Chicagoland
Darlington
Daytona
Dover
Homestead Miami
Kansas
Kentucky
Las Vegas
Martinsville
Michigan
Phoenix
Sonoma
Watkins Glen(Probably only for rF2)

Last edited:
Interesting to see someone new actually building tracks not in RTB. Overall they look very good so far. I assume you plan to add some road character back into the surfaces? All 3 seem a tad smooth in the videos. Other than that keep up the great work!

If you are interested in a discord channel where a few modders hang out let me know.

Interesting to see someone new actually building tracks not in RTB. Overall they look very good so far. I assume you plan to add some road character back into the surfaces? All 3 seem a tad smooth in the videos. Other than that keep up the great work!

If you are interested in a discord channel where a few modders hang out let me know.
Thanks, Yea the surfaces are still early. I'd be keen to chat

Llamafett - are you working on this mod with Jim Lloyd by any chance? Will this mod be available for download on racedepartment when it is completed?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 359 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 180 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%