MY TEAM: SAUBER MERCEDES 1994 – TISSOT VERSION

Skins MY TEAM: SAUBER MERCEDES 1994 – TISSOT VERSION 2021-05-01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

MY TEAM: SAUBER MERCEDES 1994 – TISSOT VERSION - SAUBER MERCEDES 1994 Livery for My Team mode for F1 2020

Here is SAUBER MERCEDES 1994 for MyTeam mode of F1 2020 in its TISSOT version.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver outfit (Cap, suit, gloves, boots)
- SAUBER Emblem

Installation:
(important: don't forget to correctly set the path to the game in EEA settings)

Use EEA 7.1 to replace the files in the following erp files with the files from the corresponding folder of the archive:

CAR LIVERY (car livery, rims):
…\F1...

Read more about this resource...

good day, I've tried to apply this skin to f1 2021, but it shown with a low resolution, any ideas how can I solve this problem? or even update it to f1 2021? thank you.

good day, I've tried to apply this skin to f1 2021, but it shown with a low resolution, any ideas how can I solve this problem? or even update it to f1 2021? thank you.
Have you correctly set the path to the game in EEA settings tab and have correctly install all the texture in all the engine supplier erp files?

I've set the following path: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_mercedes\wep

choose the livery, changed the texture, and even added the files to the same folder to generate the mipmaps, I may be doing something wrong but as I seen in tutorials I didn't see anything diferent, dude this skin is killer, looks even better in this car than in the og car.

I've set the following path: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021\2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams\myteam_mercedes\wep

choose the livery, changed the texture, and even added the files to the same folder to generate the mipmaps, I may be doing something wrong but as I seen in tutorials I didn't see anything diferent, dude this skin is killer, looks even better in this car than in the og car.
The path you have to set in EEA is just to the main folder of the game. in your case: SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\F1 2021.

Then you have to open each engine supplier erp file and change the textures in them.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 121 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 308 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 442 39.6%