MY TEAM: PACIFIC ILMOR 1994

Skins MY TEAM: PACIFIC ILMOR 1994 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

MY TEAM: PACIFIC ILMOR 1994 - PACIFIC ILMOR 1994 Livery for My Team mode for F1 2020

Here is PACIFIC ILMOR 1994 for MyTeam mode of F1 2020.

This mod contains:
- Car livery and rims
- Driver outfit (Cap, suit, gloves, boots)
- PACIFIC Emblem

Installation:
(important: don't forget to correctly set the path to the game in EEA settings)

Use EEA 7.1 to replace the files in the following erp files with the files from the corresponding folder of the archive:

CAR LIVERY (car livery, rims):
…\F1...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I did everything like in instruction (twice) but instead of silver color of livery I have black one.. Do you have any idea why that happened?

PS. Another problem is wrong emblem in download..

Last edited:
Hi, I did everything like in instruction (twice) but instead of silver color of livery I have black one.. Do you have any idea why that happened?

PS. Another problem is wrong emblem in download..
As explained above by ParkYongLee the f170 slot can't handle chrome or metallic effect. The car livery is named in the archive racenet because it must be replace the racenet texture but if you haven't unlock the racenet car you can also replace the we race as one or End racism car with it. And if you have the Schumacher edition you can replace the shumacher's cars too.

And i have updated the archive with the correct Pacific Grand Prix emblem. Thank you for inform me of this mistake.

As explained above by ParkYongLee the f170 slot can't handle chrome or metallic effect. The car livery is named in the archive racenet because it must be replace the racenet texture but if you haven't unlock the racenet car you can also replace the we race as one or End racism car with it. And if you have the Schumacher edition you can replace the shumacher's cars too.

And i have updated the archive with the correct Pacific Grand Prix emblem. Thank you for inform me of this mistake.
No problem mate, I replaced one of Schumacher's car and got this problem. Will try with racenet one.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 220 14.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%