My Team Monster Racing Redux Blue Dream - Full Team Package

Skins My Team Monster Racing Redux Blue Dream - Full Team Package 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheseusF1 submitted a new resource:

Monster Racing Redux Blue Dream - Full Team Package - Monster My Team Full Package

My Team Monster Racing Red Rage - Full Team Package

Monster Racing and Porsche introduce the Redux Blue Dream package which is a cleaned up version of the Original package https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/my-team-monster-racing-f1-team-full-team-package.35797/ . These packages can be plugged into specific race weekends or run full season as they are complete race packages.

The DDS files are included for ego archiver install as well as a copy and past version. I...

Read more about this resource...

love this package, but I installed it today and the game won't load onto the track or garage. it just says loading. is there an update for this MT?

love this package, but I installed it today and the game won't load onto the track or garage. it just says loading. is there an update for this MT?

Its the custom dial that is hanging it up like that. If the original dial is included in this mod just install it works perfect. You can also reverify your files and load the the mod again without the custom dial its the 5 files bellow.

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_loading

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_options

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_pause

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_post_race

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\F1 2020\2020_asset_groups\ui_package\flow_race

Hey thanks so much man I really appreciate it. I restarted my My Team and I love being able to switch up my entire team look every season whenever I feel like it with these packages.
I came back to 2020. had gotten out of it but wanted to play after hearing the news that EA bought the company. which means this year you'll have to pay real money to get past the title screen.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back